Solved

Can I boot up my computer without a graphics card, and if not does mine have integrated graphics?

I am building a computer for the first time, and I will not be receiving my graphics card for at least a week. I would like to now if I could boot it up and test all of my other components without the graphics card. Any help would be great!

My motherboard is: MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about boot computer graphics card mine integrated graphics
  1. Yes you can boot it. Integrated graphics would be on the cpu. Which cpu do you have?
  2. Anonymous said:
    Yes you can boot it. Integrated graphics would be on the cpu. Which cpu do you have?


    I have an Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz
  3. Best answer
    NickyD said:
    I have an Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz


    You're good. The 3570 has graphics built in.
  4. Anonymous said:
    NickyD said:
    I have an Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz


    You're good. The 3570 has graphics built in.


    Thank you for your time dealing with me, who knows nothing about computers...
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel i5 Computers Boot Motherboards Graphics Cards MSI-Microstar