So, I'm going to build a new gaming pc soon and I have made this configuration.
• Intel Core i7-4770 up to 3.8GHz H3 LGA1150
• Asus Motherboard H87M-PLUS/CSM LGA1150
• 16GB of Kingston 1600MHz DDR3 memory
• Western Digital 1TB hard drive
• LG 24X dual-layer DVD/CD-burner
• Wireless N150 PCI Express Adapter
• Apevia X-Trooper Case with Side Window
• Enermax 650 Watt ATX Power Supply
• Microsoft Windows 8 64bit
• eVGA nVidia GeForce GTX760 2GB Video Card
If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated and I was wondering if the graphics card was good enough.
I would replace the h mb wiht the asus -a mb you be able to do sli with it or cross fire and it not much more money.
drop the ram down to 8g if you need more ram you can add it latter. for ram gsill aries or lp ram (1866) it the same cost as the ram you posted. I put in a 120g boot ssd and a better case.
Are you building it yourself, or using an online vendor to configure one?
Don't buy an i7 for gaming, stick to an i5. Don't buy more than 8gb's of ram either. There is no performance boost for either of these first two changes with what you have picked out.
Ditch the Psu. It's crap. SeaSonic, Corsair(non-cx/gs series), Xfx, Ocz, Antec are all quality brands, stick with those. Don't get Win8. Win8.1 or Win7. I'd get an n300 wireless adapter at the very least, not an n150.
With the money saved, maybe you could upgrade to a 770 video card. You will see better performance than the 760.