Best deal which one do you think I should get?
GOOD DEALS. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113285&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128514 Okay I already have a AMD FX 6300 and a motherboard that has a tdp of 95 watts I was looking at the 8320 for the future but now I see its on sale. Should I get the 8320 now and just leave it in the box until I can get my motherboard or just get my motherboard and pay more money on my cpu later?
right now with the 6300 cpu i would not replace it or buy a newer 8xxx cpu. amd right now is in a gray area with the fx line. the online leaked photos show no new fx cpu this year. there no new chipset dropping for the fx cpu ether. i would hold onto your money and see what happens. right now all i know is the new apu that dropping soon. after that will have to see if amd staying with there gpu cpu and killing off the fx line.