Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

I want to balance video redner between APU A10 6800K with Firepro V3900 and FX8350 with GTX 760

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 30, 2013 8:23:08 AM

I want to know difference result between 2 system with fps for render video.
APU A10 6800K with Firepro V3900 and another one is FX8350 with GTX760

If you have any answer like this please link to me.

I know passmark with A10 6800K = 5035, FX8350 = 9065

Thank you.

Best solution

December 30, 2013 8:29:28 AM

I have an A10 and the bottlenecks my 7950. Use the fx8350 for both builds.
Share
December 30, 2013 8:59:27 AM

Krishna Moorthy said:
I have an A10 and the bottlenecks my 7950. Use the fx8350 for both builds.


Yes, I know A10 APU is not bring the best performance when crossfire with GPU radeon.

I hope to balancing in budget with Game and Video Render.

I hope A10 6800K with Firepro 3900 render faster than FX8350 with GTX 760 approximate 30-50% it OK.
m
0
l
December 30, 2013 9:02:59 AM

Nueng Llsj said:
Krishna Moorthy said:
I have an A10 and the bottlenecks my 7950. Use the fx8350 for both builds.


Yes, I know A10 APU is not bring the best performance when crossfire with GPU radeon.

I hope to balancing in budget with Game and Video Render.

I hope A10 6800K with Firepro 3900 render faster than FX8350 with GTX 760 approximate 30-50% it OK.


is an 8350 with the firepro 3900 out of the question? I belive this is your best option for rendering and such also intel core i7 is amazing for rendering if you have the money to spend
m
0
l
December 30, 2013 9:16:10 AM

I mean FX8350 with GTX 760 and A10 6800K with Firepro 3900.

Who is better with render?

I want to balance with game and render. Render 60% Gaming 40%
m
0
l
December 30, 2013 9:19:13 AM

Nueng Llsj said:
I mean FX8350 with GTX 760 and A10 6800K with Firepro 3900.

Who is better with render?

I want to balance with game and render. Render 60% Gaming 40%


well the fire pro will be pretty crap for gaming but the 760 will be okay for rendering. The fire pro will render 5 times faster than the 760 though. You gotta make a decision here.
m
0
l
!