Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 vs 780 & 780ti

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 31, 2013 10:33:44 AM

In short, I've decided to go with this recommended build. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/coastie65/saved/35vl My intensions are to be able to play games like Skyrim on Ultra settings, and being able to use duel monitors for my computer use. My question is what kind of improvements would I see with upgrading the 770 to the 780 or 780ti? Is the upgrade worth the cost? This will be my first computer I've ever built and I'm very excited! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what improvements would I notice between the 2GB and the 4GB with the 770 etc...?
December 31, 2013 10:35:42 AM

780TI. Simples.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 31, 2013 10:37:51 AM

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-780-ti-...

Here's a benchmark for a bit of performance comparison - the 780Ti is obviously the most powerful, but on a single monitor, it might just be a bit overkill. If you have the budget, though, then by all means go ahead and pick one up.

As for memory, unless you're running a tri-monitor setup or something with a ridiculous resolution, you really won't need the extra 2GB; there are better options to put your money into than additional VRAM at that point.
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
December 31, 2013 10:39:50 AM

Might wanna think about this:

Compatibility Notes
ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard has onboard USB 3.0 headers, but the Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.

But the Gtx 770 could max out any game right now, the 780/ti are meant to run 3 monitors. A 780ti is basically 2 770s. If you were to get the 770 i would recommend the 4GB version as the mods in skyrim would use up the VRAm fairly quickly
Share
December 31, 2013 10:41:15 AM

all of them are good cards, go with the one than consumes less power meaning less heat more stability and long life.
m
0
l
December 31, 2013 10:41:23 AM

someguynamedmatt said:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-780-ti-...

Here's a benchmark for a bit of performance comparison - the 780Ti is obviously the most powerful, but on a single monitor, it might just be a bit overkill. If you have the budget, though, then by all means go ahead and pick one up.

As for memory, unless you're running a tri-monitor setup or something with a ridiculous resolution, you really won't need the extra 2GB; there are better options to put your money into than additional VRAM at that point.


I would just be using two monitors at the most. As far as performance goes for my build, would the 770 2GB fulfill my gaming purposes?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 31, 2013 10:45:09 AM

depends on how many mods you are using and if you wanna futureproof
m
0
l
December 31, 2013 10:49:37 AM

airplanegeek said:
Might wanna think about this:

Compatibility Notes
ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard has onboard USB 3.0 headers, but the Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.

But the Gtx 770 could max out any game right now, the 780/ti are meant to run 3 monitors. A 780ti is basically 2 770s. If you were to get the 770 i would recommend the 4GB version as the mods in skyrim would use up the VRAm fairly quickly


airplanegeek said:
depends on how many mods you are using and if you wanna futureproof


Ah, so mods use lots of Vram? I'll look into the 4GB then as I intend to use a fair amount of MODS. As far as your compatibility notes goes, do you have any suggestions as to which cases would be compatible with my motherboard? Regarding the front 3 USB ports? Thank you for pointing that out. I wouldn't have noticed until I put it together...
m
0
l
December 31, 2013 10:54:14 AM

Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 31, 2013 10:58:44 AM

also, if you are willing to spend more, the fractal define R4 is actually so nice
m
0
l
January 23, 2014 9:19:08 AM

prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.
m
0
l
February 16, 2014 7:31:13 PM

airplanegeek said:
Might wanna think about this:

Compatibility Notes
ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard has onboard USB 3.0 headers, but the Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.

But the Gtx 770 could max out any game right now, the 780/ti are meant to run 3 monitors. A 780ti is basically 2 770s. If you were to get the 770 i would recommend the 4GB version as the mods in skyrim would use up the VRAm fairly quickly


Airplane, I'm also looking at a case (Diablotek Evo) that doesn't have USB3.0 and the ASRock Z87 E4. I'm new to building so forgive me for asking what's probably a rookie question but what's the downfall from this? Does it render the onboard 3.0 useless? Thanks.

m
0
l
April 2, 2014 12:53:22 PM

Matthew T said:
prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.


what's your CPU and is it OC'ed?
m
0
l
April 2, 2014 2:24:30 PM

Layarion said:
Matthew T said:
prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.


what's your CPU and is it OC'ed?


i5-4670k @ 3.8. I haven't bothered to push it to 4 yet.
m
0
l
April 2, 2014 2:29:29 PM

Matthew T said:
Layarion said:
Matthew T said:
prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.


what's your CPU and is it OC'ed?


i5-4670k @ 3.8. I haven't bothered to push it to 4 yet.


well i can't really imagine it being a cpu bottle-neck then. i wonder what the difference is because im going to make a build similiar to yours soon. then again i don't know what that guys cpu is so it still could be a cpu issue if he really did get max settings. some games are still cpu heavy
m
0
l
April 2, 2014 2:33:19 PM

Layarion said:
Matthew T said:
Layarion said:
Matthew T said:
prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.


what's your CPU and is it OC'ed?


i5-4670k @ 3.8. I haven't bothered to push it to 4 yet.


well i can't really imagine it being a cpu bottle-neck then. i wonder what the difference is because im going to make a build similiar to yours soon


It's not really a problem that I can't max it out, but I was just surprised he could. I can max out quite a lot of my games, and the rest I can play at very high settings. Games like Crysis 3 and Metro: Last Light look amazing on my computer, and play at great frame rates.
m
0
l
April 10, 2014 1:00:19 AM

The real question is will you go over 1080p?
If no, grab the 770, cus it will crush every top-notched graphics games you throw at it.
If yes, 770 performance is not very good above 1080p.
m
0
l
May 10, 2014 11:39:01 PM

Andy Nguyen said:
The real question is will you go over 1080p?
If no, grab the 770, cus it will crush every top-notched graphics games you throw at it.
If yes, 770 performance is not very good above 1080p.


Over 1080p is any any GPU starts to get some serious preformance drop off, but cards like the 780/TI, and the R9 290/X have enough power to push modern titles with high settings. Beyond that, you'll need to lower some settings.
m
0
l
June 9, 2014 9:01:27 AM

xrootedx said:
Do yourself a favor. Instead of listening to this garbage people are telling you.

Behold;

From the beginning;
http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4632/geforce-gtx-700-se...

End Game;
http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4632/34/geforce-gtx-700...


SLI can be weird sometimes though, and not all games support it, and some actually give reduced frame rates.

Honestly, if you're mainly playing Skyrim, you don't need SLI. My 770 maxes it out, no problem. Skyrim's engine forces the game to be run with V-sync on too, so you won't see results once you get to a card that can max it out.
m
0
l
June 9, 2014 10:47:54 AM

Matthew T said:
xrootedx said:
Do yourself a favor. Instead of listening to this garbage people are telling you.

Behold;

From the beginning;
http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4632/geforce-gtx-700-se...

End Game;
http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4632/34/geforce-gtx-700...


SLI can be weird sometimes though, and not all games support it, and some actually give reduced frame rates.

Honestly, if you're mainly playing Skyrim, you don't need SLI. My 770 maxes it out, no problem. Skyrim's engine forces the game to be run with V-sync on too, so you won't see results once you get to a card that can max it out.


This is true but if you look at the article he linked to, it has some really great benchmark information on single card capabilities as well as SLI and 3-way SLI. It looks like you can play pretty much everything except Crysis(?),Metro,Watchdogs and wolfenstein 3d (probably because the last two aren't optimized yet) with a 770 and be happy to know you can get steady 60fps with it on Ultra 1080p setting - even higher in Skyrim the game the OP is most concerned with. A 780 cuts that list in half.

The difference of FPS in most cases between a 770 and a 780 seems to be between 10-15FPS on Ultra 1080p settings. At higher resolutions this difference is relatively consistent except for a couple games where the 780 blows the 770 out of the park. After looking at enough benchmarks (I'm trying to decide between cards as well) I think that in those instances it's actually a Vram issue believe it or not. But it's the difference of 1gb vram (2 vs. 3), which is interesting. In which case the 4gb 770 and the 6gb 780 are both overkill and super-future proofed in this regard.

That said, you can get a 780 for $480 as opposed to a 4gb oc'd 770 for $400-$420. You're essentially paying 60 bucks for ~20FPS per most games at 1080p and about an extra 6-12 on higher resolutions.

Honestly, as much as I've been thinking of going with the 4gb version of the 770 (which is $50 more than the 2gb), you can future proof your system for probably an additional year or two with the 780 that comes with 3gb vram and better fps on more games for a total of $110.

I'm thinking about it.... you might want to as well.

m
0
l
June 12, 2014 2:40:49 AM

aschultze22 said:
In short, I've decided to go with this recommended build. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/coastie65/saved/35vl My intensions are to be able to play games like Skyrim on Ultra settings, and being able to use duel monitors for my computer use. My question is what kind of improvements would I see with upgrading the 770 to the 780 or 780ti? Is the upgrade worth the cost? This will be my first computer I've ever built and I'm very excited! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what improvements would I notice between the 2GB and the 4GB with the 770 etc...?


When I upgraded to a 1440p monitor, I was using a gtx 680 ftw card w/4gbs. It ran everything fine, but when I upgraded the GPU to a 780 with ACX cooling, the ease at which it runs everything puts it in another league from that 680, no slouch itself. Knowing that the 780ti would be a step up similarly to mine, I'm still pretty confident that the 780 would be plenty for you, even with triple-screen goodness. Over $200 for the 780ti, and that'll mean over $400 for SLI if you decide to go that route.


EDIT: The 6gb models are only slightly higher priced, but you'll be fine for the foreseeable with 3gbs, or at least everyone has assured me. heh
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 2:56:44 AM

prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


I had the same experience with an EVGA 780 w/ACX cooler. LIke you, 65c seems to be the ceiling so far, older titles like Oblivion runs at 57c. It replaced an EVGA 680 ftw card that ran into the 80s regularly. It was also a RMA for the first 680 that overheated. I was beginning to think it was due to the fan setup, but even with the two big fans blowing the heat into the case, it never gets above 37/38c from the baseline 32c.

The 780 is just a great, cool-running card, and since it runs so cool, the core clock runs at full speed-993mhz, the same speed as the 780 Superclocked model. I'm supremely happy with it.
m
0
l
July 30, 2014 3:00:37 PM

hey i wanna go future proof with my first build, do i get the 780 for $450 or the 770 for $335
m
0
l
August 5, 2014 2:32:24 AM

Your consideration should not include the 770, but rather the 780 at minimum, and strongly consider the 780ti if indeed your focus includes "future proofing".
m
0
l
August 5, 2014 5:21:51 PM

==-
> " since my screen runs at 60mhz..."

[You meant 60 Hz , BTW ☺]

I know I'm changing the subject, but I was always curious: is there a reason anyone would ever use a refresh faster than 60 Hz? (Unless you do 3D or have a CRT, of course).

All it does is stress the graphics subsystem and, all other things held the same, reduces either your frame rate or your resolution.

Do fast horizontal movements strobe at 60 Hz or something? I only do second life (I don't play games because they all involve killing people), but I get the impression that games almost never render at 60 frames/s anyway.

thanx,

-faye
m
0
l
August 5, 2014 5:27:26 PM

==
bnjohanson said:
Your consideration should not include the 770, but rather the 780 at minimum, and strongly consider the 780ti .

Why not the 770? I entered this thread because in 27 days, I WILL be ordering a 770 (grad school living expenses check comes). After looking at benchmarks, specs, and prices for over an hour, I chose the 770 as clearly being the price point.

Obviously the ti is the best card. But if that's all there was to the question "what should I buy?" then his question didn't need to be asked.

-faye kane ♀ girl brain
m
0
l
August 5, 2014 9:12:59 PM

faye__kane said:
==-
> " since my screen runs at 60mhz..."

[You meant 60 Hz , BTW ☺]

I know I'm changing the subject, but I was always curious: is there a reason anyone would ever use a refresh faster than 60 Hz? (Unless you do 3D or have a CRT, of course).

All it does is stress the graphics subsystem and, all other things held the same, reduces either your frame rate or your resolution.

Do fast horizontal movements strobe at 60 Hz or something? I only do second life (I don't play games because they all involve killing people), but I get the impression that games almost never render at 60 frames/s anyway.

thanx,

-faye


dude... my 60hz monitor can overclock up to 84hz using nvidia control panel... i just set it to 75hz to avoid issues - and trust me it looks so much smoother...
and also if you play with vsync off your screen will tear when your fps it at the monitor's refresh level... so if your game runs 55-65 fps you get no tearing @ 75hz and so on... but @ 60 it would tear like crazy.. vsync on again will reduce fps when you hit that area...
m
0
l
August 16, 2014 12:21:58 AM

Matthew T said:
prestigerg7 said:
Both are great, I originally had the GTX 770 with ACX coolers, had it for about a week when I realized my PSU wouldn't support a 2nd one in SLI down the road.

Since I had to go to a single card solution I wanted something to last at least 2 to maybe 3 years. I was going to get a GTX 780 but I figured what he heck, just another $150ish and I went with the TI.

Both cards worked great. With the 770 I had no problems maxing out games like assassins creed 4, bioshock infinite, skyrim, swtor, anno 2770, and a bunch more.
The TI obviously gave me higher frame rates, but since my screen runs at 60mhz, the 770 was easily able to achieve that.

As far as temperature, the 770 with the ACX coolers ran in the 65C degrees range. Rarely going up to 70C.

The 780 TI I got was from EVGA, super clocked with a reference cooler (I think it was only clocked like 50/60 mhz higher than stock) and it runs hot, around 75-80 during gaming. Although because of the reference cooler it blows the air outside the back of the case.


You maxed out Blackflag with a 770? What magic is this? I have the 770 2GB EVGA Superclocked with the ACX cooling, and I was struggling with the frame jumps, so I upped the settings until it stayed at 30 in most areas. I can't max out Anno either. As soon as I see land that has rivers, it shoots down to 30.


Dude I maxed out black flag with a gtx 660 you must have a bottleneck I'm going to upgrade in a month but people forget the 600 series are still fast
m
0
l
August 20, 2014 5:17:58 AM

I agree with Kane. I have an MSI GTX 770 running 2 gbs and 12gb system RAM (Corsair Vengeance) with a Gigabyte B85D3H mobo on a corsair VX650 PSU.

This is more than sufficient to run most of the games I've tried so far such as, Assasins Creed Black Flag, Skyrim, Metro LL, Total War Rome 2 at either Ultra or Extreme. In some cases I've dropped things like anti-aliasing or vegetation a notch below max but otherwise they run smoothly! Only con id say was slight overheating but my PC table is designed such that heat doesn't dissipate easily.

I would adv if budget isn't an issue go for the 770 it's good for another year or two atleast. Else the 780 is a sure bet too.


faye__kane said:
==
bnjohanson said:
Your consideration should not include the 770, but rather the 780 at minimum, and strongly consider the 780ti .

Why not the 770? I entered this thread because in 27 days, I WILL be ordering a 770 (grad school living expenses check comes). After looking at benchmarks, specs, and prices for over an hour, I chose the 770 as clearly being the price point.

Obviously the ti is the best card. But if that's all there was to the question "what should I buy?" then his question didn't need to be asked.

-faye kane ♀ girl brain


m
0
l
August 26, 2014 12:03:27 AM

Sorry if I'm hijacking here, but what do you guys think of this for Skyrim at ultra with a lot of mods: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/tCQsVn
I was thinking of the 780ti, but after reading your comments, I'm not sure. Any advice?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
August 26, 2014 7:34:02 AM

You don't need such an expensive motherboard, unless you of course love the look or features. Think you can get faster ram for same amount of money. 780 Ti will work or you can search up some benchmarks and consider an R9 290X with custom cooler.
m
0
l
August 27, 2014 8:29:07 PM

farmfowls said:
Sorry if I'm hijacking here, but what do you guys think of this for Skyrim at ultra with a lot of mods: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/tCQsVn
I was thinking of the 780ti, but after reading your comments, I'm not sure. Any advice?


I would go 27-inch monitor.
Probably Asus.
I would also go GTX 770 4Gb models x2 SLi due to price of one 3Gb card (I still cannot find a 6Gb 780 card here in Japan).

m
0
l
!