Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

How do I see if a new graphics card will work with my motherboard?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 31, 2013 3:09:31 PM

I have the ECS X58B-A Black Motherboard and I wanted to get a new graphics card.

I was thinking of getting the GeForce gtx 650 Ti2Gb, would that be compatible with my motherboard?
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 31, 2013 3:13:25 PM

I'm not sure if it is or not, try searching it in google or checking on pcpartpicker.com Put the parts from your PC into the site and it will tell you if it's compatible.

Hope this helps!
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 31, 2013 3:25:24 PM

Chase Stobbe said:
I have the ECS X58B-A Black Motherboard and I wanted to get a new graphics card.

I was thinking of getting the GeForce gtx 650 Ti2Gb, would that be compatible with my motherboard?

Hi, Welcome to Tom's!
Your motherboard has two PCI/E2.0 x16 slots. your graphics card should work with it.

Share
Related resources
December 31, 2013 3:37:26 PM

clarkjd said:
Chase Stobbe said:
I have the ECS X58B-A Black Motherboard and I wanted to get a new graphics card.

I was thinking of getting the GeForce gtx 650 Ti2Gb, would that be compatible with my motherboard?

Hi, Welcome to Tom's!
Your motherboard has two PCI/E2.0 x16 slots. your graphics card should work with it.


thanks!
m
0
l
December 31, 2013 3:37:47 PM

Sevenater said:
I'm not sure if it is or not, try searching it in google or checking on pcpartpicker.com Put the parts from your PC into the site and it will tell you if it's compatible.

Hope this helps!

ok i'll try that thanks
m
0
l
!