690 II Advanced Fan Setup + EVO 212

Vyxnaar

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Here is a picture of my current set up not including 1 more 120mm Side panel fan intake blowing to my MOBO/GPU. I have 1 rear fan as an exhaust, 2 top fans exhaust, 1 front fan intake, 2 bottom of the case fans intake, and 1 side panel fan as intake because I am running an EVO 212 and it won't fit in the case. Would this air flow be right? Another question is that I currently also have an EVO 212 set up parallel to my RAM and my question is should the fan be blowing as an intake to the heatsink or as an exhaust, which way should I face the fan towards my rear or front panel? I also plan on adding another fan to the heatsink, also which way should I blow that fan too for future references.

Sorry if this is hard to understand, I am completely new at building and setting up computers in general, I have provided a picture so you can kinda see the ideal of where I am going.

301efk0.jpg

P.S.
if you can draw it, that would be a lot easier for me to comprehend.

Pill Junkey

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
Hi Vyxnaar
The anti-dust rule is that you have to have more fans blowing in than out, your configuration seems fine but on your evo 212, do you have 2 fans blowing into the heatsink ? If so then i suggest you turn the fan on the left (on this pic) around. Good case btw :)