Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

what game to select??

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 3, 2014 11:19:35 AM

hey guys just tell me some of the newest games for pc I have a gtx 760 gpu so graphics is not a problem for me given below is the list of the games I have already played
cod all series
ac series
pop series
tomb raider
hitman all series
prototype 1 and 2
gta 4
amazing spiderman
arkham origins (batman)
dead space all series
just cause 1 and 2
nfs all series
far cry 1 2 3
bf 1 2 3
moh all series
can you guys tell me any other games I can play don't worry about my specs I just need the names of the games and I will play them any help is greatly appreciated
p.s excude elder scroll series as I hate them

More about : game select

January 3, 2014 11:22:25 AM

DayZ standalone, Battlefield 4, Mass Effect series, GTA V, crysis series, Metro last light, GRID, watch dogs
January 3, 2014 11:26:10 AM

borderlands 1 + 2, fallout series. half life, portal 1 + 2. far cry.
Related resources
January 3, 2014 11:26:44 AM

just get on steam and look around. amazon had some good deals the other day
January 3, 2014 11:28:16 AM

BN91 said:
borderlands 1 + 2, fallout series. half life, portal 1 + 2. far cry.


wat kinda game is portal rpg or what???

January 3, 2014 11:29:23 AM

I Am User said:
DayZ standalone, Battlefield 4, Mass Effect series, GTA V, crysis series, Metro last light, GRID, watch dogs


forgot to tell I have also played the CRYSIS series and mass effect any other games??
January 3, 2014 11:29:38 AM

its a puzzle first person, from valve. played for the amazing hidden story
January 3, 2014 11:30:50 AM

its and action puzzle game. look it up on youtube. because its too hard to describe it. but its a game ive been wanting to play for a while now.
January 3, 2014 11:32:14 AM

I Am User said:
its a puzzle first person, from valve. played for the amazing hidden story


hmm I will try that any more suggestion coz I will be buying two games online and I can download some games any more games like assassins creed and load out???

Best solution

January 3, 2014 11:36:19 AM
Share

saints row. dishonered, metro, bioshock.

on amazon right now. you cant get borderlands 1 + 2 for 12 dollars and all 3 bioshock games for 15 dollars. thats pretty nice deal
January 3, 2014 11:38:16 AM

BN91 said:
saints row. dishonered, metro, bioshock.

on amazon right now. you cant get borderlands 1 + 2 for 12 dollars and all 3 bioshock games for 15 dollars. thats pretty nice deal


tats gr8 ... gonna buy that quick ... and do u know wat kinda games are flash back and deadpool???
January 3, 2014 11:43:05 AM

dead pool looks like a super hero kind of game. but i honestly dont know. and i never hear of flash back sorry
January 3, 2014 11:46:33 AM

BN91 said:
dead pool looks like a super hero kind of game. but i honestly dont know. and i never hear of flash back sorry


alright then I can only buy two games with my money right now so can you tell me any nice game rip or repack or even full game pirated uploaders plz
January 3, 2014 11:48:45 AM

i dont know any. i just pay for my games
!