Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Upgrade to gtx 770 now or wait for price drop off gtx 780?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 3, 2014 11:42:44 PM

I recently bought a gtx 760 4gb and am fairly disappointed with it. I have the Evga step up plan so should I upgrade to 770 now or weight for price drop on 780? I really like the nvidia winter bundle how long will that last? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

More about : upgrade gtx 770 wait price drop gtx 780

January 3, 2014 11:49:29 PM

Go for the 770
m
0
l

Best solution

January 3, 2014 11:54:33 PM

the 780 price already dropped. If AMD cards keep increasing (due to Bitcoin), the 780 price could even go up. When Maxwell comes out, there may be a handful of new 780's a little cheaper, but they quickly dry up.
Share
January 3, 2014 11:56:35 PM

Alright thanks. I'll go with the 770.
m
0
l
!