Solved

Will Zotac GTX 560 SE work on Cooler Master 500W Thunder PSU ?

I am thinking of buying a Zotac GTX 560 SE.It requires 2 * 6 Pin Connectors.Will it work on my PSU i.e. Cooler Master 500W Thunder ?If no,can you suggest some other PSU.I'm on a shoestring budget.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about zotac gtx 560 work cooler master 500w thunder psu
  1. It depends on which 500watt psu you have. To run gtx 560 you need a quality 500 watt psu with atleast 80% efficiency.
  2. St0rm_KILL3r said:
    It depends on which 500watt psu you have. To run gtx 560 you need a quality 500 watt psu with atleast 80% efficiency.

    It has 80 % efficiency.I want to know regarding the 2*6 Pin Connectors.
  3. Where you will be buying/ website?
  4. Syamantak said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    It depends on which 500watt psu you have. To run gtx 560 you need a quality 500 watt psu with atleast 80% efficiency.

    It has 80 % efficiency.I want to know regarding the 2*6 Pin Connectors.


    Then guess it will be enough, but still you have to be sure of the quality.
  5. St0rm_KILL3r said:
    Syamantak said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    It depends on which 500watt psu you have. To run gtx 560 you need a quality 500 watt psu with atleast 80% efficiency.

    It has 80 % efficiency.I want to know regarding the 2*6 Pin Connectors.


    Then guess it will be enough, but still you have to be sure of the quality.


    But the PSU has Only One 6-Pin Connector.
  6. Best answer
    Syamantak said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    Syamantak said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    It depends on which 500watt psu you have. To run gtx 560 you need a quality 500 watt psu with atleast 80% efficiency.

    It has 80 % efficiency.I want to know regarding the 2*6 Pin Connectors.


    Then guess it will be enough, but still you have to be sure of the quality.


    But the PSU has Only One 6-Pin Connector.


    You can buy 6 pin connectors from the market for very cheap price. But on current gen gpu's they come with the box. You should watch a review or unboxing video on youtube, maybe gtx 560 is provided with 2x6 pin connectors.
  7. You should also consider buying r9 270 (non-x). It's quite cheap, performs much better than gtx 560 and yes, also better than hd 7800 series and gtx 660. And it needs only one 6 pin connectors.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Cooler Master Zotac Thunder Graphics