So I found a slight defect on my Corsair 750D (no biggie, just a tad bit scratch on the front, barely noticeable) and decided to RMA it. While waiting, I wondered if there is a good case that I should choose instead, I am currently looking at either the Corsair Air 540, C70, or use the new 750D. However! I am entirely open to new suggestions, so long as it fits these criteria (mainly based on my current loop)
1. Must be able to fit these components:
a. Asus Maximus VI Formula
b. 360mm Radiator
c. 240mm Radiator
d. 3.5" HDD and 2.5" SSD (No biggie, I can use velcro to stick any of them anywhere
e. 240mm Tube Reservoir (To be precise, the EK x3 240mm)
f. EK Laing D5 pump with acrylic top (also from EK)
2. Must be of high quality finish (eg. brushed aluminum)
3. Would be helpful if it is either made by: Corsair, Cooler Master, Antec, Fractal Design, NZXT, Silverstone.
4. Will also be highly appreciated if it has a side panel window, but again, this is not my primary concern.
5. Budget is 80<Case<130 US dollars.
So my question/preferable answer is:
a. choose one of the case I decided on
b. Recommend a new case by typing in a response
Thanks, and sorry again for the long list.