Solved

to up grade acer aspire 5349-2899 to a solid state hard drive

to upgrade my acer apire 5349-2899 to a solid state hard drive
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about grade acer aspire 5349 2899 solid state hard drive
  1. bobbyfavor said:
    to upgrade my acer apire 5349-2899 to a solid state hard drive



    I don't understand however you should read the manual of the device if not then have a pro shop take care of it for you.
  2. elmo2006 said:
    bobbyfavor said:
    to upgrade my acer apire 5349-2899 to a solid state hard drive



    I don't understand however you should read the manual of the device if not then have a pro shop take care of it for you.
  3. Best answer
    bobbyfavor said:
    elmo2006 said:
    bobbyfavor said:
    to upgrade my acer apire 5349-2899 to a solid state hard drive



    I don't understand however you should read the manual of the device if not then have a pro shop take care of it for you.




    Look for Macrium Reflect Free. It is an imaging software that will allow you to copy/image the original OS to the new SSD or if you have the original install media, then you can re-install the OS to the new SSD.

    In order to replace the HDD, you will be required to open up your device and swap out the HDD but please careful as the device may be held together with plastic pressure points.

    Hope this helps.
Ask a new question

Read More

Aspire Solid State Storage Hard Drives Acer