600-800 Dollar Gaming Pc (need help)

NkK

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
Hey guys I am new to pc gaming so I don`t know all the best parts to get. So if you would please help me put together a parts list .
I do not need a monitor,speakers,keyboard & mouse, mabye an OS but im not so sure.

Keep in mind i`m looking to record for youtube lets play and im looking to run BF4 at high-ultra.

Solution

That is what pcpartpicker.com is for. With my experience, with shipping costs factored in, Newegg and Amazon are usually the cheapest.
If you are going to be recording gameplay on high or ultra, I highly recommend you get an Nvidia graphics card because of shadowplay. It will record your gameplay in HD without slowing your system down.
A good build for you would be a system similar to mine. You might go haswell on the processor though since it will be the socket for this gen and the next gen of intel processors. And as always, there is nothing wrong with going AMD on the processor, just make sure you get the FX series and nothing below the 6300.

More expensive doesn't always mean better for your use. For example, for 8 out of 10 gamers, the more expense i7 cpus are a waste of money. An i5 will do everything they want with plenty to spare. Knowing stuff like that will save you a lot of money.

NkK

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014

And also what is the cheapest place to buy the parts?

That is what pcpartpicker.com is for. With my experience, with shipping costs factored in, Newegg and Amazon are usually the cheapest.

Solution