~900$ Gaming PC, extreme help needed

Fer0x

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Please read all of the thread if you have time. Feel free to post anything helpful or whatever you want to. Thanks.
I want to build a budget Gaming PC for Battlefield 4. I feel stupid when I mention budget PC and Battlefield 4 in the same sentence because it feels so IMPOSSIBLE to do that for me. I will tell you why I think it's impossible. I live in Croatia which is in European Union and prices here are so FUC*ING HIGH. I'm sorry for that but THEY ARE. I'm trying to get the most out of Battlefield 4 and my budget. I wanted something like this in my PC:

CPU: Intel i5 4670k - Is this too expensive for me? Am I too ambitious? Should I go with something different? I already said I am going to play Battlefield 4 and other games mostly on this PC and reading all reviews of this CPU, I simply fell in love with it.
If I'll be going with that CPU, I wanted to get a:
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO. - I heard it goes just great with i5 4670k

Motherboard: Please, just give me an advice on this. I know I need an Z87 Mobo for i5 4670k, but I want the cheapest one and I just can't find out which one is it.

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4gb) - This is the minimum of RAM I want to get if I want to play Battlefield 4, right?

PSU: Seasonic Power Supply 620W Bronze. - What do you think of this? This isn't too much? This is so rare to find in European sites. I searched for 15 minutes and found one on ebay.co.uk

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2gb.- Because I am a gamer, everywhere I read, I read: "If you are gaming, you want to get the best GPU you can get with money you got." Is this too expensive for me? Remember, I want to play Battlefield 4 on at least ~High settings.

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB I feel that this is decent. Sure, I want an SSD, but with my budget, I feel that that is just impossible. :(

Case: For the love of God, I don't care what it looks like, I don't care what brand it is. I just want a case that will have a decent airflow and which can fit all the components that I need.

For Optical drives, Windows, mouse, keyboard, monitor - I have them already.

If you find some of these components on ANY SITE which will ship them to CROATIA, please post them. Please note that Newegg doesn't ship to EU nor Croatia.

I've been doing research for last 5-6 days and I'm kind of getting frustrated about this. I feel like I've searched every site, WHOLE ebay.co.uk and I JUST CAN'T FIND THESE STUFF. Either when I find all of this I end up with a price of 800 Pounds which is ~1300 USD, or it simply doesn't ship to Croatia. I've also tried to find an already complete PC but I can't find something similar to the build stated above.
That's all folks. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes and my bad English. I am desperate here and every post here will be useful.

Feel free to exclude some of the components I stated above and replace them with Your preffered components and I will take them into consideration if they don't dramatically reduce my gaming performance.

Tree_Hugger

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
You could get an AMD FX 8320 (easily OC'd to 4.0 with CM 212) which is cheaper and would perform similar to the i5 in BF4 and use the money you save on the CPU and motherboard to get a better GPU and play on Ultra

Take a look at this page: http://www.bf4blog.com/battlefield-4-retail-gpu-cpu-benchmarks/
4.0 GHz 8350 actually does a little better than i5 4670k, at stock clocks anyway

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($149.99 @ TigerDirect)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($94.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($334.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 400R ATX Mid Tower Case ($65.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ Microcenter)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($21.95 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($88.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $946.85
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-07 14:20 EST-0500)

EDIT: I see your from Croatia. Best of luck, i cant help you there mate :(

Tree_Hugger

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011

You could maybe get a smaller HDD unless you really need 1 TB (I do fine with 750 GB). Maybe consider a 6300 or 6350 (but not the 6100 or 6200, they're not that great). Lastly you could always downgrade to a 7950 but as a last resort. I loved my 7970, it's an amazing card for battlefield

perhaps this http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2xq2k

Edit: Should've asked earlier, but what resolution will you be gaming with? I had just assumed 1080p

Fer0x

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Okay, so far I came up with this build. I dropped down to AMD FX 6300. Can you recommend me a motherboard that will go with this but that has MVP virtualization?