Hi, I'm currently working on a gaming workstation build and need some advice on motherboard choice. So here is my set up so far.
1. Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
3. Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
4. Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
5. Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
6.EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card
7. Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case
8. XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
I'm looking to be around the 150 mark give or take so if anyone has some suggestions please reply.