$800 PC Build Opinions please!

Solution
3 things i noticed there,
1-u got an I3 with a 150 dollar Motherboard, i would call this overkill, if u can switch that to an i5 4430 or even a 4670 and get a z87-a instead to save money
2- The gtx 660 is very close in price to the GTX 760 adn teh GTX 760 is better, look that up bro :)
3- u got a corsair CX PSU, althought corsair is a very good brand, lets say the CX series is the worst thing they have in terms of PSU's, try to look for a TX series PSU or a PSu from XFX/seasonic

Portuguesetechie

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
3 things i noticed there,
1-u got an I3 with a 150 dollar Motherboard, i would call this overkill, if u can switch that to an i5 4430 or even a 4670 and get a z87-a instead to save money
2- The gtx 660 is very close in price to the GTX 760 adn teh GTX 760 is better, look that up bro :)
3- u got a corsair CX PSU, althought corsair is a very good brand, lets say the CX series is the worst thing they have in terms of PSU's, try to look for a TX series PSU or a PSu from XFX/seasonic

Solution
Hi,

For modern gaming, you should get a core i5. It depends what games you play.
Also if you want to improve your build get a WD black edition, it has 5 year warranty on it and worth the 30-40 $ more.
If you are on a tight budget, stick with the seagate.

TRENDING THREADS