Solved

Upgrade MB now or wait for new releases AM3+

As title said, I have an AM3+ Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
I do not like it and would like a 990FX like Sabertooth.
I have AMD FX 6300 CPU at the moment but want a mobo upgrade for SLI GTX 760's. I read that AMD FX 8350 will SLI GTX 680 good so I think mine will do my setup fine too. Are any new mobo releases and chipsets for AM3+ coming soon or could I just as well upgrade now? I wont get SLI until summer so suggestions are welcome. And if I order new MB now, I will probably get a SSD too. Thanks in advance! /// Wood Chopper
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about upgrade wait releases am3
  1. Best answer
    Nothing happening on the AM3+ front so nothing to wait for.
Ask a new question

Read More

SLI Motherboards