Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

what do you suggest to me which parts to chosse to build a gaming PC i have the case and 750w power supply and 1000 euro buget

Tags:
  • Overclocking
  • Gaming
  • Power Supplies
  • RAM
  • CPUs
  • Build
  • Cases
  • Graphics Cards
Last response: in Overclocking
January 11, 2014 8:40:14 AM

what do you suggest to me which parts to chosse to build a gaming PC i have the case and 750w power supply and 1000 euro buget!
waiting for answers?
i am sorry for bad english :/ 

More about : suggest parts chosse build gaming case 750w power supply 1000 euro buget

a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 8:42:49 AM

Which country?
m
0
l
January 11, 2014 8:44:40 AM

rolli59 said:
Which country?


i am from albania
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 8:56:28 AM

Italian prices work for you! http://it.pcpartpicker.com/p/2zvsD
m
0
l
January 11, 2014 11:57:26 AM

rolli59 said:
Italian prices work for you! http://it.pcpartpicker.com/p/2zvsD


what about greece prices can you halp me with that because i have my brother there and he can buy it there!?
m
0
l
a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 12:15:57 PM

Unfortunately the site I use does not have Greece listed so I can not the rig I listed is a good benchmark to go by but could be changed to I5 4670K and Z87 board.
m
0
l
January 11, 2014 12:31:23 PM

can these work together if you please tell me what to use and what not to use :) 

Motherboard-MSI Z87 MPower Max -255 euro
Procesor-Intel Core i7-4770K -310 euro
Karte Grafike-Asus GeForce GTX760 2GB DirectCU II OC -240 euro
RAM-Corsair Vengeance 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit -90 euro
CoolerMaster V8 GTS -100 euro
m
1
l
a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 2:09:19 PM

Yes all compatible. If it is for gaming then the I5 4670K has about 99% of the gaming performance of the I7, going with it would allow for a stronger GPU like the GTX770 for overall better gaming experience. I recommend 2x4GB ram kit for 64bit OS.
m
0
l
January 11, 2014 2:14:52 PM

does this RAM work?
Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB DDR3-1600MHz
m
0
l
a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 2:34:09 PM

The LGA1150 platform calls for 1.5 volt ram I belief that is 1.65volt.
m
0
l
January 11, 2014 2:43:48 PM

rolli59 said:
The LGA1150 platform calls for 1.5 volt ram I belief that is 1.65volt.


I am sorry to take your time but can you tell me specific names of components like
Motherboard
Procesor
Graphic card
Ram
And cooling system
just like you would buy for your self with a budget around 1000 euro
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 1649 U Graphics card
a c 1207 à CPUs
a c 878 ) Power supply
a c 459 4 Gaming
a c 254 K Overclocking
January 11, 2014 3:01:03 PM

Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Hero (max OC potential) mild overclock Asus Z87-A
CPU I5 4670K (for gaming)
GPU GTX770 or R9 280X brand does not matter to me value does so which is cheaper performance is similar
Ram Cheapest 2 x 4GB 1600 CL9 kit from gskill, corsair, Kingston, Crucial, Patriot, Mushkin and Adata to name few that is 1.5 volt
My two favorite budget air coolers Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO or Xigmatek Gaia
Share
January 11, 2014 3:08:39 PM

rolli59 said:
Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Hero (max OC potential) mild overclock Asus Z87-A
CPU I5 4670K (for gaming)
GPU GTX770 or R9 280X brand does not matter to me value does so which is cheaper performance is similar
Ram Cheapest 2 x 4GB 1600 CL9 kit from gskill, corsair, Kingston, Crucial, Patriot, Mushkin and Adata to name few that is 1.5 volt
My two favorite budget air coolers Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO or Xigmatek Gaia

Thank you dude a lot :) 
m
0
l
February 25, 2015 6:11:33 AM

christian11 said:
can these work together if you please tell me what to use and what not to use :) 

Motherboard-MSI Z87 MPower Max -255 euro
Procesor-Intel Core i7-4770K -310 euro
Karte Grafike-Asus GeForce GTX760 2GB DirectCU II OC -240 euro
RAM-Corsair Vengeance 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit -90 euro
CoolerMaster V8 GTS -100 euro


What a Cooler "Cool Master V8 GTS" one of the meanist ones ive seen
and have you checked out the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Windforce edition
m
0
l