760 ACX Cooler or Blower Fan

DerpyHackintosh

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013
Solution
D
From what i have seen the TItan,780,770 do just fine with the blower......... They don't make the cooler for s*** and giggles...

(profanity edited out by Tradesman1)
D

Deleted member 362816

All depends on the case and what the airflow is. In some cases both cards can be better or worst.

For me to answer this what case do you have and what is your fan config.

In a case with great airflow the open cooler will usally keep the card cooler but pumps hot air into the case.

In a case with less airflow or if you plan to sli a blower card will push the hot air out of the case.

In almost all of my builds i used blowers.

DarkRaider8701

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Blowers will blow air onto the gpu, so it obstructs airflow from the rest of the card . It may cool down the gpu a little bit, but the rest of inside of the card will still be hot, therefore making it pointless.

DerpyHackintosh

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013

I have a NZXT Phantom 410 which has great airflow in that it has a 140 mm fan I can add to blow air directly on the graphics card. I will probably get the ACX Cooler if I have this card and then upgrade later on. If I was to sli later on, would the blower card be recommended?

shadow32

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

If you have good airflow, I would still get the acx cooler.

D

Deleted member 362816

From what i have seen the TItan,780,770 do just fine with the blower......... They don't make the cooler for s*** and giggles...

(profanity edited out by Tradesman1)

Solution