hello. i am not sure this is the right place but it says to ask the community so i am asking you for help. i want to build myself a powerful system that supports 6 monitors and powerful PC with high end components. that will allow me to do many things without thinking about resources of the PC.
my usage of this system will be mainly 2 things.
1. Gaming. i'm talking about high end gaming that uses the 6 monitors with SLI or Crossfire Graphic cards setup. good CPU that won't create a bottleneck effect ( my use of these terms is vague but i understand the basics behind it. powerful graphics will not generate needed power without equally powerful CPU to compliment the power of the Graphics card... right? )
and all that is needed for creating a monster gaming setup.
2. Work, i work in a family company that resolves around shipping supplies to various clients. for this we have fleet of trucks that deliver cargo. and multiple security cameras that monitor our office s and wharehouses. for this i need the multiple monitors that will allow me to track several trucks at the same time. and in the meantime have access via interenet to our security cameras.
what i need from you is this :
1. monitors ( 6 ) of high quality ( ips panel?)
2. CPU ( some version of i7 haswell ? )
3. GPU ( nvidia or ati? i don't mind for either but whatever works better )
3. SSHD or SSD ?
4. RAM ( 8GBx2 or 4GBx4 )
5. powersupply that will be able to support this system without a hitch.
also; i will be buying all my components from different stores. and from different countries because i travel alot.