Solved

Can't remove HOLA Search

hello, as the title says i have tried to remove hola search from chrome, but it just wont go. I have tried everything from cloud system booster to malwarebytes. Iv'e looked at my chrome extension and nothing pops up that relates to hola. Hola only pops up when i press the home button on chrome.

has anyone got any tips on how to get rid of this pest?
thanks! :)
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about remove hola search
  1. Hi,you probably have installed hola search on your system so go to my computer/uninstall or change programs and look for Hola toolbar or something like that then uninstall it and problem should be solved.
  2. Karenas said:
    Hi,you probably have installed hola search on your system so go to my computer/uninstall or change programs and look for Hola toolbar or something like that then uninstall it and problem should be solved.


    Ive been through my programs and there isn't anything related to hola, funny enough i actually removed it a few months back, and now it has suddenly appeared again.
  3. KillBot said:


    sorry but i have been through that and done pretty much everything but the pest is still there.
  4. Hmm,Have you tried reinstall chrome?
  5. Karenas said:
    Hmm,Have you tried reinstall chrome?


    yeah, and no results.
  6. It's a virus and specialy on chrome its hard to get rid of. have you tried scanning for virus and scan malware?
  7. Karenas said:
    It's a virus and specialy on chrome its hard to get rid of. have you tried scanning for virus and scan malware?


    I've been scanning non stop, the anti malware program found 7 malwares but they were all deleted. But hola is still there.
  8. have you tried set pages?
  9. Karenas said:
    have you tried set pages?


    no, whats that? do you mean setting home pages? because yes and no result
  10. yeah thats what I mean. When setting up your pages did u deleted hola?
  11. Karenas said:
    yeah thats what I mean. When setting up your pages did u deleted hola?


    yeah.
  12. Ok what about appearance? In chrome settings below 'on startup'
  13. Best answer
    Also manage search engines and delete hola from there if its not deleted.
  14. Karenas said:
    Ok what about appearance? In chrome settings below 'on startup'


    AH DONE! thanks i didn't see the obvious. Thank you! :)
  15. Thanks to God :D I thought we never solve this. Cheers
Ask a new question

Read More

Chrome Go Cloud Computing Apps