Solved

how to reduce the usage of RAM in win7...

I am Using 3GB Ram and my physical Memory goes ups to 70 % . What will i do????
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about reduce usage ram win7
  1. Best answer
    Buy more ram, it doesn't cost that much now.
  2. how to upgrade it????
  3. 1. close all the applications running in the background, you can see them in the right lower corner of you screen on the task bar. Just right click and quit them.
    2. type "run" (without double inverted comma) in search box in start and open the run app. In that type "msconfig" (without double inverted comma) and a window will pop up then go to "startup" tab, and you will see few app which are ticked in the box to the left.
    3. Just untick all those apps expect your ativirus and apply and then click ok.
    4. After you restart your computer only antivirus will be running and you ram usage will be like 20% which is great.
  4. BEDADYUTI MOHAPATRA said:
    how to upgrade it????


    Here, should help :
    http://www.wikihow.com/Install-RAM

    But you need to know what ram does your motherboard support. Like frequency and if it's DDR3 or DDR2
  5. u r grt bro.....
    RAM reduces to 50%......
    can i reduce more????????
  6. St0rm_KILL3r said:
    1. close all the applications running in the background, you can see them in the right lower corner of you screen on the task bar. Just right click and quit them.
    2. type "run" (without double inverted comma) in search box in start and open the run app. In that type "msconfig" (without double inverted comma) and a window will pop up then go to "startup" tab, and you will see few app which are ticked in the box to the left.
    3. Just untick all those apps expect your ativirus and apply and then click ok.
    4. After you restart your computer only antivirus will be running and you ram usage will be like 20% which is great.


    CAN I B UR FACEBOOK FRND????
  7. BEDADYUTI MOHAPATRA said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    1. close all the applications running in the background, you can see them in the right lower corner of you screen on the task bar. Just right click and quit them.
    2. type "run" (without double inverted comma) in search box in start and open the run app. In that type "msconfig" (without double inverted comma) and a window will pop up then go to "startup" tab, and you will see few app which are ticked in the box to the left.
    3. Just untick all those apps expect your ativirus and apply and then click ok.
    4. After you restart your computer only antivirus will be running and you ram usage will be like 20% which is great.


    CAN I B UR FACEBOOK FRND????

    Sure, what's your real name i'll add you.
  8. St0rm_KILL3r said:
    BEDADYUTI MOHAPATRA said:
    St0rm_KILL3r said:
    1. close all the applications running in the background, you can see them in the right lower corner of you screen on the task bar. Just right click and quit them.
    2. type "run" (without double inverted comma) in search box in start and open the run app. In that type "msconfig" (without double inverted comma) and a window will pop up then go to "startup" tab, and you will see few app which are ticked in the box to the left.
    3. Just untick all those apps expect your ativirus and apply and then click ok.
    4. After you restart your computer only antivirus will be running and you ram usage will be like 20% which is great.


    CAN I B UR FACEBOOK FRND????

    Sure, what's your real name i'll add you.


    https://www.facebook.com/bdm.biki
Ask a new question

Read More

RAM Physical Memory Memory