Solved

What to Pick on Processor AMD or Intel?

Hello, I am a multimedia student from India.

I wanted to build a pc but i dont know which one to pick for the cpu.
I have a 900 $ budget( 55000Rs) for the whole set.

AMD FX 8350 "or" intel 3.4 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5 3570K?
And if so what motherboard?

I wanted a non integrated graphics motherboard.
What graphic cards?
Nvidia Gtx 650 on my mind as per my budget.
"i am no geek and am not known to overclocking stuff"

Thank you in advance. :)
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about pick processor amd intel
  1. Best answer
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Ce1q

    heres a better specs

    gtx 650 on a 900$ build are you crazy?

    Total:$900.86 With Tax and shipping

    this specs is beast
  2. Go with this list and find components on your desired shop/website :

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.95 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $659.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-16 10:50 EST-0500)

    1. CPU will be around 15-17000 INR

    2. MB will be around 10-12000 INR

    3. PSU ...... 4000 INR

    4. GPU ........ 20-21000 INR

    Good luck.
  3. Lol,Its ignorant innocent people like this that make me laugh.Everything in india that is related to computer peripherials are overpriced.for 420$ you'll get a r9 280x,for 500$ you'll get gtx 770,so if you think that build is going to be under 1200$ in india,then oh boy you are in for one hell of a ride.
  4. You forgot to mention him the
    HDD
    The System operating software
    The Case Fans
    The Cpu Cooler
    The Case

    And before you say you don't need a cpu cooler,then why the hell would you buy an overclocking cpu and a motherboard.
  5. lonewolf7 said:
    Go with this list and find components on your desired shop/website :

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.95 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $659.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-16 10:50 EST-0500)

    1. CPU will be around 15-17000 INR

    2. MB will be around 10-12000 INR

    3. PSU ...... 4000 INR

    4. GPU ........ 20-21000 INR

    Good luck.


    Thankyou Bro
  6. Metalzer0 said:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Ce1q

    heres a better specs

    gtx 650 on a 900$ build are you crazy?

    Total:$900.86 With Tax and shipping

    this specs is beast

    Thank you Bro


  7. if you won't OC the CPU, you could pick cheaper CPU without "K" series
  8. manuzote05 said:
    Metalzer0 said:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Ce1q

    heres a better specs

    gtx 650 on a 900$ build are you crazy?

    Total:$900.86 With Tax and shipping

    this specs is beast

    any time bro ;)

    Thank you Bro




Ask a new question

Read More

Core Intel Intel i5 AMD Components Processors