Solved

Which Video card is better?

6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about video card
  1. Best answer
    My god, definitely the 4GB one, for only $10 more???? For such a small price difference definitely the 4GB one.
  2. Spending the extra 10 dollars on 4gb is not worth it unless you plan on playing on multiple monitors with a resolution higher than 1080p.
  3. and adding at least 2 more R270's to actually be able to utilize more than 2GB vram.
  4. marc79 said:
    and adding at least 2 more R270's to actually be able to utilize more than 2GB vram.


    +1 definitely
  5. deadmaufive said:
    marc79 said:
    and adding at least 2 more R270's to actually be able to utilize more than 2GB vram.


    +1 definitely


    Yeah, but its $10, and gives them the ability to add a bunch in the future and get some wicked power. But seriously, its $10 more. Chill.
  6. apcs13 said:
    deadmaufive said:
    marc79 said:
    and adding at least 2 more R270's to actually be able to utilize more than 2GB vram.


    +1 definitely


    Yeah, but its $10, and gives them the ability to add a bunch in the future and get some wicked power. But seriously, its $10 more. Chill.


    lol I'm extremely frugal. :P
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Radeon HD Graphics