Solved

Can Intel Core i5-3330 handle big games and if not please suggest me a processor under Rs.12,500 ?

I am looking for assembling my new system and I am going to buy these items:
Intel® Desktop Board DH61WW
Asus AMD/ATI HD 6670
ram 4 gb ddr3
hard-disk 1 TB Hdd wd/seagate
Also plz suggest me a graphic card (asus only) under Rs.6000 if asus 6670 is not good.
22 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel core 3330 handle big games suggest processor 500
  1. I'd say yes, because its quad-core. I have the i5-3570k and even at stock clocks, this CPU maxes out my GTX 770. This CPU will be just fine for your build. If you tell me your budget, i can help you out much more and make sure your getting the best for your money.
  2. BigBAWZ said:
    I'd say yes, because its quad-core. I have the i5-3570k and even at stock clocks, this CPU maxes out my GTX 770. This CPU will be just fine for your build. If you tell me your budget, i can help you out much more and make sure your getting the best for your money.

    I am building my computer for the first time, so i am confused. Can you also tell me that asus hd 6670 will handle big games?
  3. I wouldn't get that card because its a couple of generations behind. Ideally, you want a card something like the R9 270X, 280X, GTX 760, or GTX 770 to run games maxed out and have a very pleasureable experience. As i said before, if you give me a budget i can help you out much better.
  4. BigBAWZ said:
    I wouldn't get that card because its a couple of generations behind. Ideally, you want a card something like the R9 270X, 280X, GTX 760, or GTX 770 to run games maxed out and have a very pleasureable experience. As i said before, if you give me a budget i can help you out much better.

    My budget is around Rs.6000 or under $100.
  5. Don't bother getting an i5 if u are getting a HD 6670. The GPU is a serious bottleneck
  6. chimera201 said:
    Don't bother getting an i5 if u are getting a HD 6670. The GPU is a serious bottleneck

    What are you trying to say?
  7. I would try and save up for a better GPU if you can as that budget will not really get you anything that can take full potential of your i5. If you can save up to about $200-$250 you can get yourself a much better GPU for your money.
  8. mukoolwal said:
    chimera201 said:
    Don't bother getting an i5 if u are getting a HD 6670. The GPU is a serious bottleneck

    What are you trying to say?


    The processing power of an i5 CPU will be totally useless if u are going to get a HD 6670 GPU. Better get an i3 and save some money.

    Edit: If u want an i5 u should get a GPU like GTX 760. Then that would be balanced
  9. BigBAWZ said:
    I would try and save up for a better GPU if you can as that budget will not really get you anything that can take full potential of your i5. If you can save up to about $200-$250 you can get yourself a much better GPU for your money.


    Actually my budget is tight. I can spend upto $150 on GPU.
  10. chimera201 said:
    mukoolwal said:
    chimera201 said:
    Don't bother getting an i5 if u are getting a HD 6670. The GPU is a serious bottleneck

    What are you trying to say?


    The processing power of an i5 CPU will be totally useless if u are going to get a HD 6670 GPU. Better get an i3 and save some money.

    Edit: If u want an i5 u should get a GPU like GTX 760. Then that would be balanced


    So, can you plz suggest me a graphic card (asus only) under $150 that will balance my system.
  11. bhai do tell me the limit of your budget so that i can suggest one. if it's lower than say rs10000 than it would be wiser to go with hd 7770 or gtx 650 ti, it would be better if you could go with nvidia gtx 650 ti boost it costs less than rs12000 and beast of a graphics card. hope it helps.
  12. Northern Island said:
    bhai do tell me the limit of your budget so that i can suggest one. if it's lower than say rs10000 than it would be wiser to go with hd 7770 or gtx 650 ti, it would be better if you could go with nvidia gtx 650 ti boost it costs less than rs12000 and beast of a graphics card. hope it helps.

    I have a budget under Rs.6000.
  13. I'm assuming u haven't bought components for the PC yet. So tell your total budget in INR for the following components
    CPU
    MB
    RAM
    GPU
    HDD
    PSU
    Optical Drive - required?
    Case - required?

    Also tell max resolution of your monitor
  14. mukoolwal said:
    Northern Island said:
    bhai do tell me the limit of your budget so that i can suggest one. if it's lower than say rs10000 than it would be wiser to go with hd 7770 or gtx 650 ti, it would be better if you could go with nvidia gtx 650 ti boost it costs less than rs12000 and beast of a graphics card. hope it helps.

    I have a budget under Rs.6000.


    i would suggest increase it say rs1500 and get a hd 7770 it will at least do the job otherwise don't waste your money. what is your monitors resolution?
  15. did you already brought intel processor and motherboard combo?
  16. chimera201 said:
    I'm assuming u haven't bought components for the PC yet. So tell your total budget in INR for the following components
    CPU
    MB
    RAM
    GPU
    HDD
    PSU
    Optical Drive - required?
    Case - required?

    Also tell max resolution of your monitor


    CPU= Rs.12500 (intel only)
    RAM= Rs.3000
    GPU= Rs.6000 (asus only)
    HDD= Rs.4000
    PSU= Rs.2000
    Optical Drive - Rs.1000
    Case - Rs.1000
    Resolution:1366 x 768 Pixels Resolution
  17. Northern Island said:
    did you already brought intel processor and motherboard combo?

    No.
  18. as your resolution is low HD7770 is your last option as you've clearly stated that you won't move to AMD.
  19. mukoolwal said:
    chimera201 said:
    I'm assuming u haven't bought components for the PC yet. So tell your total budget in INR for the following components
    CPU
    MB
    RAM
    GPU
    HDD
    PSU
    Optical Drive - required?
    Case - required?

    Also tell max resolution of your monitor


    CPU= Rs.12500 (intel only)
    RAM= Rs.3000
    GPU= Rs.6000 (asus only)
    HDD= Rs.4000
    PSU= Rs.2000
    Optical Drive - Rs.1000
    Case - Rs.1000
    Resolution:1366 x 768 Pixels Resolution


    You don't need motherboard?
  20. chimera201 said:
    mukoolwal said:
    chimera201 said:
    I'm assuming u haven't bought components for the PC yet. So tell your total budget in INR for the following components
    CPU
    MB
    RAM
    GPU
    HDD
    PSU
    Optical Drive - required?
    Case - required?

    Also tell max resolution of your monitor


    CPU= Rs.12500 (intel only)
    RAM= Rs.3000
    GPU= Rs.6000 (asus only)
    HDD= Rs.4000
    PSU= Rs.2000
    Optical Drive - Rs.1000
    Case - Rs.1000
    Resolution:1366 x 768 Pixels Resolution


    You don't need motherboard?


    Yes. under Rs.6000
  21. Best answer
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Intel Intel i5 CPUs Games Graphics Cards