/ Sign-up
Your question

Can anyone help me find an external keyboard that has a laptop feel?

  • Gaming
  • Desktops
  • Keyboards
  • Function Keys
  • PC gaming
  • Laptops
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 18, 2014 8:48:17 PM

Hi there,

I've been using a laptop for about 5 or so years now, and my hands have become used to the feel of the keys. To be more clear:

- There is no space between the keys.
- The keys have a very "shallow" depression; I don't press them so much as tap them.
- The function keys are right on top of the number keys. There's no gap between the function keys and the rest of the keyboard, or between themselves.

I've decided to build myself a proper desktop (and many thanks to the helpful threads on this site), but I don't want to get a fullsize keyboard. I've done my due diligence, but I can't for the life of me find an external keyboard that satisfies my requirements (above). I'm hoping someone here has had or heard of a similar case, and can point me in the direction of a good keyboard.


More about : find external keyboard laptop feel

a c 306 4 Gaming
a b D Laptop
January 19, 2014 8:15:18 PM

On the deathstalker: The keys are flat and about 1/8" tall and just as far apart. However, it is the closest I have seen to "laptop" style.
Related resources