Solved

which graphics card should i use?

my pc describsion:
processor : intel core i5-4570 CPU@3.20 GHZ
ram : 8GB DDR3
windows version : windows 7(64bit)
monitor resolution : 1920×1080
harddisk : 1 TB Western digital

i want to know which graphics card should i use to play any latest and upcoming games in high resolution without any lag

thanx in advance
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card
  1. GTX 770 or r9 280x
  2. get the best one you can. If you can afford it, a GTX 780 ti would rip games to shreds. If not, well, it wouldn't hurt to save more. ;)

    The best way to choose (or what I do anyways) is look through newegg at the cards in your price range, then do a little research on em. Look up some reviews and benchmarks and see how each one performs against the others. No one will be able to suggest the perfect one since everyone has different expectations and budgets.
  3. GTX 760 and R9 270(X) are good
    GTX 760 is 14% faster than R9 270X

    for the future games - who can tell !
  4. GTX 760 4GB is a great card for future proofing. Will run most things maxed out, if not on high. Then when you want to, drop another 275$ and get another 760 4GB. Or you can go huge and get a 780/780 ti or 290/290x. If the 290 and 290x prices come back down, they're pretty good with an aftermarket cooler. DON'T get the reference design.
  5. marshal11 said:
    GTX 760 4GB is a great card for future proofing. Will run most things maxed out, if not on high. Then when you want to, drop another 275$ and get another 760 4GB. Or you can go huge and get a 780/780 ti or 290/290x. If the 290 and 290x prices come back down, they're pretty good with an aftermarket cooler. DON'T get the reference design.


    how about GTX 770?
  6. anwarparvez18 said:
    marshal11 said:
    GTX 760 4GB is a great card for future proofing. Will run most things maxed out, if not on high. Then when you want to, drop another 275$ and get another 760 4GB. Or you can go huge and get a 780/780 ti or 290/290x. If the 290 and 290x prices come back down, they're pretty good with an aftermarket cooler. DON'T get the reference design.


    how about GTX 770?


    GTX 770 is 20% faster than GTX 760 .
  7. Sapphire HD6670 2 GB DDR3.....what about this?
  8. whitecat said:
    anwarparvez18 said:
    marshal11 said:
    GTX 760 4GB is a great card for future proofing. Will run most things maxed out, if not on high. Then when you want to, drop another 275$ and get another 760 4GB. Or you can go huge and get a 780/780 ti or 290/290x. If the 290 and 290x prices come back down, they're pretty good with an aftermarket cooler. DON'T get the reference design.


    how about GTX 770?


    GTX 770 is 20% faster than GTX 760 .


    Sapphire HD6670 2GB DDR3..what about this one?
  9. anwarparvez18 said:
    Sapphire HD6670 2 GB DDR3.....what about this?


    games playable nainly on HD resolution ,high quality. - relatively slow video card

    this is much better
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-hd7790dc2oc1gd5
  10. Best answer
    the 6670 is WAY too slow to play anything with half decent graphics. The 7790 would be good for 1080P low-medium settings in most games. I wouldn't recommend buying anything less than a R9 270 for 180$. However the best bang for your buck and for future proofing would be the 760 4GB. Amazing card and it overclocks very well. Later on you can SLI too. However, if you have the dough, you will absolutely not regret getting a GTX 780. The 770 is also a great option, however get a 4GB version. I wouldn't recommend getting a graphics card that has anything less than 3GB of RAM.

    also, check out this article: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics