X60 in Phantom 530

Hemant Thakur

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Hi,

I am planning on using Kraken x60 in push pull configuration in Phantom 530 case for overclocking my 4770k..

Wanted an opnion whether this is possible.. (whether clearence problems occur or a there typical way to set this up?).. Any feedback will b appreciated.. :)

Mobo is Z87 Sabertooth

Saint Crake

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
I'm actually about to use the same setup. According to NZXT's site, the X60 is compatible with the 530, though in push pull I couldn't be sure. Not like it would hurt to bad to remove the fans from the case and just use the X60.

Hemant Thakur

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Well.. i did some measurements.. the Phantom 530 does not come included with fans on top.... spacing was coming to about around 30 mm from mobo to topside of the case... but i did it with with my existing setup so it may be not that accurate....

point is the rad of x60 is itself 27 mm in depth... that leaves very less space for fans... :(

Hemant Thakur

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Got the Reply from NZXT!!... Onward to X60 :)