Solved

Does this RAM fit my mobo?

Just saw a fantastic deal for these Vengeance pro 16gb series

Want to pick it up now before other snap it up. (Not the amazon one fyi)

Do these sticks of ram go with this AsRock 970 Extreme3

Are they compatable?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ram fit mobo
  1. Best answer
    Yes they are compatible. DDR3 sticks go in DDR3 slots. :D
  2. Adrian Ocampo said:
    Yes they are compatible. DDR3 sticks go in DDR3 slots. :D



    Cheers. Turns out I cant even get them anyway >;(

    Here, might as well someone here has them;
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-stick-8-gb-brand-new-CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-PRO-1866MHZ-OR-BUY-2-GET-A-SEALED-BOX-/121256051975
  3. MrSnict said:
    Adrian Ocampo said:
    Yes they are compatible. DDR3 sticks go in DDR3 slots. :D



    Cheers. Turns out I cant even get them anyway >;(

    Here, might as well someone here has them;
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-stick-8-gb-brand-new-CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-PRO-1866MHZ-OR-BUY-2-GET-A-SEALED-BOX-/121256051975


    You could also add G.Skill Memory as an option. :D
  4. Adrian Ocampo said:
    MrSnict said:
    Adrian Ocampo said:
    Yes they are compatible. DDR3 sticks go in DDR3 slots. :D



    Cheers. Turns out I cant even get them anyway >;(

    Here, might as well someone here has them;
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-stick-8-gb-brand-new-CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-PRO-1866MHZ-OR-BUY-2-GET-A-SEALED-BOX-/121256051975


    You could also add G.Skill Memory as an option. :D


    Tough choice. I have no idea which to get now. I was going to buy those but I cant so I have to go back to 8gb.
    Which ones would you recommend?

    Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866mgz

    Or

    G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133

    Or does it not matter? XD
  5. MrSnict said:
    Adrian Ocampo said:
    MrSnict said:
    Adrian Ocampo said:
    Yes they are compatible. DDR3 sticks go in DDR3 slots. :D



    Cheers. Turns out I cant even get them anyway >;(

    Here, might as well someone here has them;
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-stick-8-gb-brand-new-CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-PRO-1866MHZ-OR-BUY-2-GET-A-SEALED-BOX-/121256051975


    You could also add G.Skill Memory as an option. :D


    Tough choice. I have no idea which to get now. I was going to buy those but I cant so I have to go back to 8gb.
    Which ones would you recommend?

    Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866mgz

    Or

    G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133

    Or does it not matter? XD


    The G.Skill at 2133 is a steal already. :D =)).
Ask a new question

Read More

ASrock Deal RAM AMD Amazon Memory Intel