Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

NZXT H440, or Fractal Design Define R4

Last response: in Systems
Share
January 23, 2014 11:43:04 PM

Choosing a silent case, will the NZXT H440 be able to mount a Corsair H100i? I know that the Fractal can. Will the NZXT H440 be able to house my components?
PC Specs:
Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero $305
Case: Fractal Designs Define R4 $149 OR NZXT H440
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k $399
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i $149
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB $99
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2400 mhz 2x8 $209
SSD: Samsung Evo 120gb $109
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3gb $889
PSU: Seasonic X-850 80 plus gold $269
OD: LG 24x SATA $25
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit $209
Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft (Cherry Brown) $149
Additional Fans x3: Corsair Air Series SP120 QE Twin pack $117

More about : nzxt h440 fractal design define

January 23, 2014 11:45:48 PM

LinusTecTips makes great vids :) 

Both great cases both great h100i cooling placement options :) 

*Yes it will
Mid tower case just like R4.
m
0
l
January 23, 2014 11:49:00 PM

Hmm, so whats your personal opinion on what I should choose? I really like both cases, but the H440 isn't available in PCCaseGear yet.

Note: Im building my pc this April-May, so I'm willing to wait for the H440.
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

January 24, 2014 1:53:09 AM

The H440 has no optical drive bays. Also, i would recommend the kraken x60 if you decide to go for the H440, its a bit better than the h100i.
Share
January 25, 2014 2:32:21 AM

Thank you very much!
m
0
l
February 2, 2014 11:05:06 AM

I'm thinking of buying the h440, and the no od bays is an easy problem to overcome! I'm planning on just buying a £20 external disc drive.
m
0
l
February 2, 2014 6:45:10 PM

FlusherBox said:
I'm thinking of buying the h440, and the no od bays is an easy problem to overcome! I'm planning on just buying a £20 external disc drive.


Exactly. I have used my od about twice since buying my computer 1yr ago. To install windows two times.
m
0
l
February 2, 2014 8:29:30 PM

camohanna said:
FlusherBox said:
I'm thinking of buying the h440, and the no od bays is an easy problem to overcome! I'm planning on just buying a £20 external disc drive.


Exactly. I have used my od about twice since buying my computer 1yr ago. To install windows two times.


I'm so glad that NZXT had the balls to take the leap into a world without optical drives. Now I can mod the case to have a giant Sith Empire logo backlit with LED's instead.
m
0
l
February 4, 2014 12:50:16 PM

Naga Sadow said:
camohanna said:
FlusherBox said:
I'm thinking of buying the h440, and the no od bays is an easy problem to overcome! I'm planning on just buying a £20 external disc drive.


Exactly. I have used my od about twice since buying my computer 1yr ago. To install windows two times.


I'm so glad that NZXT had the balls to take the leap into a world without optical drives. Now I can mod the case to have a giant Sith Empire logo backlit with LED's instead.


Oh my god that sounds amazing!
m
0
l
February 26, 2014 6:26:55 PM

ChizYT said:
Choosing a silent case, will the NZXT H440 be able to mount a Corsair H100i? I know that the Fractal can. Will the NZXT H440 be able to house my components?
PC Specs:
Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero $305
Case: Fractal Designs Define R4 $149 OR NZXT H440
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k $399
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i $149
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB $99
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2400 mhz 2x8 $209
SSD: Samsung Evo 120gb $109
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3gb $889
PSU: Seasonic X-850 80 plus gold $269
OD: LG 24x SATA $25
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit $209
Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft (Cherry Brown) $149
Additional Fans x3: Corsair Air Series SP120 QE Twin pack $117

umm the r4 does not cost 150$ neither does the h100i also 886$ for a superclocked 780ti? what i can buy one for 726$ and thats with shipping included idk where your buying your parts from but those 3 sell for way cheaper on newegg m8

m
0
l
May 27, 2014 3:12:04 AM

Garcher said:
12520068,0,1526394 said:
Choosing a silent case, will the NZXT H440 be able to mount a Corsair H100i? I know that the Fractal can. Will the NZXT H440 be able to house my components?
PC Specs:
Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero $305
Case: Fractal Designs Define R4 $149 OR NZXT H440
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k $399
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i $149
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB $99
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2400 mhz 2x8 $209
SSD: Samsung Evo 120gb $109
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3gb $889
PSU: Seasonic X-850 80 plus gold $269
OD: LG 24x SATA $25
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit $209
Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft (Cherry Brown) $149
Additional Fans x3: Corsair Air Series SP120 QE Twin pack $117

said:
umm the r4 does not cost 150$ neither does the h100i also 886$ for a superclocked 780ti? what i can buy one for 726$ and thats with shipping included idk where your buying your parts from but those 3 sell for way cheaper on newegg m8

[/quotem
m
0
l
June 2, 2014 5:41:46 PM

Garcher said:
ChizYT said:
Choosing a silent case, will the NZXT H440 be able to mount a Corsair H100i? I know that the Fractal can. Will the NZXT H440 be able to house my components?
PC Specs:
Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero $305
Case: Fractal Designs Define R4 $149 OR NZXT H440
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k $399
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i $149
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB $99
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2400 mhz 2x8 $209
SSD: Samsung Evo 120gb $109
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3gb $889
PSU: Seasonic X-850 80 plus gold $269
OD: LG 24x SATA $25
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
Monitor: ASUS VE248H 24in Widescreen LED $189
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit $209
Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft (Cherry Brown) $149
Additional Fans x3: Corsair Air Series SP120 QE Twin pack $117

umm the r4 does not cost 150$ neither does the h100i also 886$ for a superclocked 780ti? what i can buy one for 726$ and thats with shipping included idk where your buying your parts from but those 3 sell for way cheaper on newegg m8



I'm pretty sure its australian prices. Everything's always more expensive here.
m
0
l
!