Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Best vid card for 180 CAN

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 24, 2014 4:39:00 PM

Thinking of waiting for gtx 800 series. Looking for a card to hold me over for like 180 and under. I know there are a lot of decent cards around 200
Hoping to find something not half bad for a little less.

More about : vid card 180

January 24, 2014 4:49:39 PM

.... what do you have for system specs - psu is very important - brand & model.
-Bruce
m
0
l
January 25, 2014 3:48:02 PM

dish_moose said:
.... what do you have for system specs - psu is very important - brand & model.
-Bruce


Asrock Z77 extreme4
Intel I5 3570k
Which I plan to oc

That all you need?
m
0
l
Related resources
January 25, 2014 4:23:35 PM

Power supply is important too
m
0
l
January 25, 2014 4:34:23 PM

hypergon said:
Power supply is important too


It's a thermal take 750w modular power supply
m
0
l
January 25, 2014 4:52:28 PM

^ which model?? We are not the dentist - seems like we're pulling teeth though.
-Bruce
m
0
l
January 26, 2014 4:01:23 PM

dish_moose said:
^ which model?? We are not the dentist - seems like we're pulling teeth though.
-Bruce


I said thermal take? I have been trying to give all info you need :3
I think this is the link to my power supply
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX44702
m
0
l
January 26, 2014 4:24:16 PM

FriedSalmon said:
My 7850 has done me very well and I got it for around $150 US. This isn't the same as mine, but this is the best I can seem to find one Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


Ah I wish that was newegg.ca
Being the American one my shipping would probably be 20-30 dollars
m
0
l

Best solution

January 26, 2014 4:30:36 PM

0cyruss0 said:
FriedSalmon said:
My 7850 has done me very well and I got it for around $150 US. This isn't the same as mine, but this is the best I can seem to find one Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


Ah I wish that was newegg.ca
Being the American one my shipping would probably be 20-30 dollars


http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681...

Here's a 1GB version
Share
!