my D disk space is more then C, please tell me how can I change and add space on C disk from D disk? I can't install programs
Please help me to change space on C disk and add it from D disk.
You could move saved files, like downloads, pictures, music, movies and other general files into folders on the D drive. Easy way to do this is to Open a window that has the files to move, open a second window with the destination folder. Select your files, right click and drag them over, select to move them.
Assuming this is actually one physical disk partitioned into C and D drives:
1) Back up all data on the D Drive
2) Format the D Drive
3) In Disk Management un-allocate the space for the D Drive
4) In Disk Management, extend the partition to include however much more space you want to give the C Drive
5) Create a new partition of what's left of the unallocated space
6) Format the new partition
7) Restore backed up data to the partition.
Thanks for answers. This computer is new and when first change linux program with windows 7, then made this mistake and now C disk has very low space and more is on D disk. It's impossible to back up all data on the D drive, I have many things in it, if it's possible without format D drive to change C drive space?