Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Best Galaxy S4 CLONE?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
January 27, 2014 11:37:25 AM

As the title states, I am trying to find the best Galaxy S4 clone that will work in the US. I know a lot of you will say just get the real thing but I don't have that kind of money right now. From a lot of the reviews on some on YouTube almost all or almost a perfect replica. Only problem I've found is that the camera quality is slightly lower and/or not as fluent. I really don't care about the camera I just want to have the phone to perform basic functions such as as apps, calling, texting etc. I'm willing to pay up to $160.

More about : galaxy clone

January 27, 2014 11:45:38 AM

there is the galaxy s4 mini you can get or the galaxy s3
m
0
l
January 27, 2014 12:00:16 PM

d4v0 said:
there is the galaxy s4 mini you can get or the galaxy s3


um I think I said I wanted the S4.
m
0
l
Related resources
January 27, 2014 12:22:16 PM

and you said you wanted a s4 clone right??? so the closest and cheapest you can get to galaxy s4 that looks like a galaxy s4 is the mini version or s3 or s3 mini or are you looking for the made in china only available in swap meet galaxy s4?
m
0
l
January 27, 2014 6:09:01 PM

You can a REAL, GS3 for free.
I see no reason for anyone to want a clone phone, except to tell friends, "Hey, look at my fake phone".
m
0
l
January 27, 2014 7:50:19 PM

d4v0 said:
and you said you wanted a s4 clone right??? so the closest and cheapest you can get to galaxy s4 that looks like a galaxy s4 is the mini version or s3 or s3 mini or are you looking for the made in china only available in swap meet galaxy s4?


Sorry for not being more specific. I actually need an unlocked phone. I'm currently using a SIM card right now.
m
0
l

Best solution

January 27, 2014 8:09:51 PM

You will regret spending money on a cheap Chinese clone trust me. Also why support a company that makes a living by using the hard work of another company for easy profit? The moto G is 180 just $20 out of budget but it is a fantastic device. It runs just as smooth as the real s4 and is made by a company that is reputable
Share
January 27, 2014 8:23:43 PM

You can unlock the phone by yourself if you get it for free
m
0
l
January 29, 2014 6:04:23 AM

thdarkshadow said:
You will regret spending money on a cheap Chinese clone trust me. Also why support a company that makes a living by using the hard work of another company for easy profit? The moto G is 180 just $20 out of budget but it is a fantastic device. It runs just as smooth as the real s4 and is made by a company that is reputable


Agreed.I'm using a Nexus 5 and i have bought my Daughter a Moto G for her Bday and have been blown away how well it runs especially the screen, it now has Kit Kat 4.4.2 as an added bonus too.The device is amazing for its price point and comes as sim free.
m
0
l
!