I am looking for a motherboard which will suit my build the best. I will write a few notes to make it quicker to read without a boring story.
1. I don't overclock so this is something which can be put out of the equation.
2. I need help getting a motherboard around about £70-80.
3. I heard that some motherboards have gimmicks on them which are not needed and cost more.
4. Also my case can have maximum of 5 case fans but I will be most likely be using 4 of them so I need a motherboard which can handle this many fans. I will mention that I have one fan splitter already so I can have 2 fans connected to one connector.
5. I will be getting an SSD in the future and upgrading my GPU to the 700 series. The SSD being bought in one week.
If there is any more information you want then give me a shout and I will provide more.
I will be thankful for any answers which can be given.
Also I am going to be now as it's 11:58PM here (UK), I can't reply until 3PM at minimum tomorrow due to collage.