Solved

What will the new AMD Drivers feature?

So in a few days its expected to be released the new Catalyst 14.1 drivers mentle (or whatever). Anyone have an idea of what this thing will feature? how will help gaming? anything?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about amd drivers feature
  1. Ludogorets said:
    So in a few days its expected to be released the new Catalyst 14.1 drivers mentle (or whatever). Anyone have an idea of what this thing will feature? how will help gaming? anything?


    there out
  2. http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-catalyst-14.1-beta,25931.html

    really? u don't read the article even it is still on the homepage right now?
  3. ferooxidan said:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-catalyst-14.1-beta,25931.html

    really? u don't read the article even it is still on the homepage right now?


    Well i havent noticed it. Usually when there are new drivers out,i get an email. But why no increase performence in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? also will the Freesync thing will be released soon?
  4. Best answer
    Ludogorets said:
    ferooxidan said:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-catalyst-14.1-beta,25931.html

    really? u don't read the article even it is still on the homepage right now?


    Well i havent noticed it. Usually when there are new drivers out,i get an email. But why no increase performence in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? also will the Freesync thing will be released soon?


    it's only for bf4 atm that is working with mantle
  5. Ludogorets said:
    ferooxidan said:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-catalyst-14.1-beta,25931.html

    really? u don't read the article even it is still on the homepage right now?


    Well i havent noticed it. Usually when there are new drivers out,i get an email. But why no increase performence in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? also will the Freesync thing will be released soon?


    Freesync will need a change to the Display Port spec so for the moment it's vapourware.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Graphics AMD Catalyst