Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Which laptop to buy around Rs. 60000?

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
Share
February 4, 2014 8:42:18 AM

I love gaming and watching movies on my laptop. I want to buy a laptop which is around Rs. 60000 and has a good screen(preferably full HD) and also a good graphics card(nVidia only, not AMD)(preferably equivalent to nVidia 650m). Processor should be i5 or i7. Hard disk and RAM doesn't matter. Speakers should be good or average because I don't like using headphones/earphones.

More about : laptop buy 60000

March 2, 2014 10:28:49 AM


I ended up buying Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p. It has a full HD Display, i7 4700mq, 8gb ram, nVidia 755m 2gb,JBL speakers.
m
0
l
Related resources
March 4, 2014 10:58:27 AM

saurabh_goyal93 said:

I ended up buying Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p. It has a full HD Display, i7 4700mq, 8gb ram, nVidia 755m 2gb,JBL speakers.


congrats its really nice

m
0
l
March 4, 2014 11:25:03 AM

ScorpionX108 said:
saurabh_goyal93 said:

I ended up buying Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p. It has a full HD Display, i7 4700mq, 8gb ram, nVidia 755m 2gb,JBL speakers.


congrats its really nice


Thanks. It was around $1200 (Rs. 75000) but totally worth it! :)  :) 
m
0
l
April 14, 2014 8:54:41 AM

Hi guys

why no one recommends samsung where you can get the same configuration in little lesser amount.
and could you please suggest some alternatives for Lenovo ideapad y510P(IMHO:It does not look so good!!)

Thanks in advance for the help.
m
0
l
April 14, 2014 9:08:48 AM

zeroc001 said:
Hi guys

why no one recommends samsung where you can get the same configuration in little lesser amount.
and could you please suggest some alternatives for Lenovo ideapad y510P(IMHO:It does not look so good!!)

Thanks in advance for the help.


Build quality of Samsung Laptops is very bad. I went to the samsung store and was using the laptop, and within 5 minutes, a keyboard key
came out, so I left the store immediately.
m
0
l

Best solution

April 14, 2014 11:15:10 AM

Build quality of Samsung Laptops is very bad. I went to the samsung store and was using the laptop, and within 5 minutes, a keyboard key
came out, so I left the store immediately.

Just for this you are saying so?,Actually we are using samsung's laptops in our offices and they seem pretty good to me.Anyway,could you please suggest some laptop which are similar with ideapad 510p,I dont want to buy Ideapad so looking for alternative.My budget is also around 60k.

Share
April 15, 2014 3:28:03 AM

zeroc001 said:
Build quality of Samsung Laptops is very bad. I went to the samsung store and was using the laptop, and within 5 minutes, a keyboard key
came out, so I left the store immediately.

Just for this you are saying so?,Actually we are using samsung's laptops in our offices and they seem pretty good to me.Anyway,could you please suggest some laptop which are similar with ideapad 510p,I dont want to buy Ideapad so looking for alternative.My budget is also around 60k.



If you believe in Samsung laptops, then go for it. They offer the best specifications in very less money.
m
0
l
!