Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

GTX 780Ti w/ACX Temps?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 5, 2014 12:54:19 PM

Hi, I'm just wondering, what are good temps for this card? I took this screenshot while I was playing Bioshock Infinite maxed out, is this good? http://prntscr.com/2pu2f0

More about : gtx 780ti acx temps

February 5, 2014 12:56:17 PM

That's very good, these cards will typically hit mid 70s.
m
0
l
February 5, 2014 1:01:16 PM

woltej1 said:
That's very good, these cards will typically hit mid 70s.


What temps should I be avoiding, and this card for some reason is retardedly super clocked, do you see the GPU clock on that bitch? xD
m
0
l
Related resources
February 5, 2014 1:02:52 PM

Well I'd make a fan profile to keep the card at or below mid 70s, that is my personal preference as I don't mind a little extra noise if that's what it takes, but avoid consistently 85+ temps.
m
0
l
February 5, 2014 1:13:57 PM

woltej1 said:
Well I'd make a fan profile to keep the card at or below mid 70s, that is my personal preference as I don't mind a little extra noise if that's what it takes, but avoid consistently 85+ temps.


Was this card a better choice than the reference Super Clocked model from EVGA?
m
0
l
February 5, 2014 1:15:13 PM

Is this just the basic ACX card? The SC edition is evgas 2nd highest, with the classified their top end.
m
0
l
February 5, 2014 7:58:58 PM

woltej1 said:
Is this just the basic ACX card? The SC edition is evgas 2nd highest, with the classified their top end.


I have the EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ACX, for temps, should I have gone with the reference? I heard the reference is better for that. :/ 
m
0
l

Best solution

February 5, 2014 7:59:56 PM

It's pretty much the same temps, but the SC has higher clock and voltages, meaning higher temps. The quality of the SC card is better, don't regret your decision.
Share
!