$400 To Spend... What should I buy?

Sh3rlock

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
Any upgrades I can perform for my current build? Other upgrades such as peripherals would be useful as well :p

COMPUTER SPECS:
Case: Define R4
MOBO: Asrock 970 Extreme 4
GPU: GTX 770 Windforce
RAM: 8GB 1866 speed
PSU: EVGA Supernova 750W
SSD: 128GB Samsung
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barricuda
CPU: FX 6350

Peripherals:
Headset : Logitech G930
Mouse : Logitech Mx Performance
Keyboard : CM Quickfire TK Stealth edition Brown switches
Monitor : 1440p Dell monitor
Mic : Blue Snowball (Yeti as possible upgrade)
Gamepad: Xbox Controller

Solution
I would buy... nothing

you have a quality GPU and a quality monitor to show for it. If I were to nitpick, I'd say your CPU is a bit lacking, but you won't get a significan't upgrade spending $150-200 on a FX 8000 series CPU and going Intel isn't worth the money differential either.

Honestly I'd keep saving until Maxwell GPUs come out (or that breakout revolutionary new desktop CPU that no one thinks is gonna happen). other than that, you can start investing in a full custom watercooling loop if you like
I would buy... nothing

you have a quality GPU and a quality monitor to show for it. If I were to nitpick, I'd say your CPU is a bit lacking, but you won't get a significan't upgrade spending $150-200 on a FX 8000 series CPU and going Intel isn't worth the money differential either.

Honestly I'd keep saving until Maxwell GPUs come out (or that breakout revolutionary new desktop CPU that no one thinks is gonna happen). other than that, you can start investing in a full custom watercooling loop if you like

Solution