Solved

Best monitor for gaming 400$ and below

HI all:), I've been looking around and ive seen a couple of nice ones but I just want to ask see what you guys think as of now, im looking for a screen with the best display and response time, the resolution lowest 1920 x 1080 and 144 hz if possible. The screen size i dont care that much about but preferred 20" or above. All suggestions appreciated!

Here's 1 of the few i saw and liked, has a very nice price ;) !
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236112

TYVM ALL FOR THE INPUT!!!!!

ps: if it can be somewhere between 150$ - 250$ would be awesome but if not..... not:D
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about monitor gaming 400
  1. Would be easier to help if I Knew your graphics card but off the top of my head this => http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014350
    Also you cant really just ask what is a good monitor you should look at them in person and see what you think about the video
  2. Pixel Monkey said:
    Would be easier to help if I Knew your graphics card but off the top of my head this => http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014350
    Also you cant really just ask what is a good monitor you should look at them in person and see what you think about the video


    sorry my gpu is power color 7970 radeon
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131468

    and i was thinking of below 400 if possible, and I was just asking what is you guys opinion.....meaning which one do you have or want to have and think its the best i know matter of opinion but what is your opinion?:D

    edit: btw i cant really look at them besides youtube i guess might have it but im buying it online so only see what the store shows online.....
  3. Ha true on the seeing them thing sorry.
    But I would go with a BenQ or a Samsung they have all ways been my favorite.
  4. Pixel Monkey said:
    Ha true on the seeing them thing sorry.
    But I would go with a BenQ or a Samsung they have all ways been my favorite.


    Hey check these out and plz tell me what you think or put yourself one up you think is nice....

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZX1AJ8678

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236153

    and also what does it mean by refresh rate i mean what is better to have an higher refresh rate or better response time? sorry im not exactly sure what these things mean....
  5. I would go with the Benq personally
    P.s. a great site for looking at pc parts is pcpartpicker here is the link for both
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/benq-monitor-rl2455hm
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vs248hp
  6. Hay if I was helpful remember to put my answer as best answer it helps allot
  7. Pixel Monkey said:
    Hay if I was helpful remember to put my answer as best answer it helps allot


    can you help me plz with 1 more thing these screens dont say an refresh rate does that mean they dont have or just not saying what refresh rate they have? Im really confused with this so plz help....
  8. seanma0314 said:


    LOL that 1 of the many im looking at......but if some1 can answer this question plz do, some of them say the refresh rate like that and some dont is it they dont have an refresh rate or its assumed to have 60 hz plz help really confused here.....
  9. Best answer
    Tuvs said:
    Pixel Monkey said:
    Hay if I was helpful remember to put my answer as best answer it helps allot


    can you help me plz with 1 more thing these screens dont say an refresh rate does that mean they dont have or just not saying what refresh rate they have? Im really confused with this so plz help....


    They do but its not posted all the time so sometimes you just have to dig around
    Also any refresh rate above 60 should look fine after that you just have to decide on how much you want to spend.
  10. Hz is essentially frames so 60 hz can display 60 frames
  11. seanma0314 said:
    Hz is essentially frames so 60 hz can display 60 frames


    no it is not at all...
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Monitors Graphics