I just bought a Dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop and i can't use its bluetooth, i mean my phone bluetooth can't find this and also when i try to send a file to any phone it says no devices found!
in addition i have problem with wireless network, it says no devices found, too. I turn the wireless button on and still not work.
I used to have another dell inspiron lap top and i had no problem like these.
2. Connect the Ac Adapter before updating the BIOS and do not use the system until it restarts after the update. Also uninstall the wireless/Bluetooth driver from the programs and features. Follow the steps below.
3. Start > in search box type in program and features > select the wireless/Bluetooth driver > right click on it and click uninstall.
Once the driver is uninstalled, use the link below to install the wireless/ Bluetooth driver using the link below. http://dell.to/1dFtXxL
4. Type in the Service tag, Under Drivers and downloads select the Operating system and install the Wireless Drivers from Network option.
5. Once completed please restart the computer and
6. Launch Settings Charm and select Change PC settings
7. Under PC Settings, select Devices.
8. Click Add a device to search for the Bluetooth devices
9. Click your Bluetooth device to add.
Please check the image below:
In order to find the display Bluetooth devices you can Go to Start Screen, the Bluetooth devices that you have connected in the past and pinned to Start Screen will be listed as tiles
Goto run command and type services.msc and click ok.
select BLUETOOTH SUPPORT SERVICE Double click it and check the startup type is automatic.
Click of ok and if service is stopped then start that service.
Then it will show the bluetooth on your laptop.