100mm closed loop water cooling

I am looking for a closed loop 100mm water cooling solution like the Corsair's "H" series. Does anything like this exists?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 100mm closed loop water cooling
  1. no, corsair makes 120mm cooling loops, 240, and 280
  2. Not just from Corsair. Any company is ok. I just want them to close loop LIKE the Corsair ones.
  3. The smallest All-In-One radiators are 120mm, they go up from there. A smaller one would need to be ridiculously thick in order to perform as well as most air coolers. There are shrouds available to reduce 120mm to 92mm (100mm isn't a standard fan measurement in computers) which could make the use of a 120mm radiator feasible
  4. Can you suggest any?
  5. Best answer
    non-serviam said:
    Can you suggest any?

    Something like this (which kind of looks cool IMO) or perhaps something like this (which appears to be a little less intrusive)
    Appearing to be thin plastic, I'm not too sure about either of their abilities to support a radiator and a fan though but I'm thinking the second one would be better. I would suggest looking to set up such a configuration with a 92mm fan blowing into the shroud, the rad and 120mm fan pulling from the shroud - a single fan setup pushing into the shroud will loose too much static pressure to provide adequate airflow through most rads. You could do push/pull with two 120mm fans but I think it would get loud
  6. They simply dont make radiators smaller than 120mm, good luck finding one or get a bigger case
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Water Cooling Corsair