Best $800 Gaming PC Build??

MelonDaddy

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
Approximate Purchase Date: Christmas 2014
Budget Range: $800-850
System Usage from Most to Least Important: GAMING, watching videos/movies, surfing the web, other computerly stuff

Are you buying a monitor: Yes

Do you need to buy OS: Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com pcpartpicker.com amazon.com

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1080p

Additional Comments: Needs to be fast of course, needs to be able to run BF4 on bearable settings (ULTRA if possible), needs to be able to run mods

I desperately want a good $800 gaming PC worth every dollar. I have never attempted to build one myself as I am completely new to PC gaming. I need a PC that can run ALL games at MAX - MEDIUM settings on 1080p (something that will be bearable to play). Don't include the monitor, mouse, or keyboard and I already have a good case in preparation for this so you don't have to include that either. I have the The Obsidian Series 650D mid-tower case. I could go a bit over $800 if necessary but not too much over. So please put a lot of thought into this for me and maybe even give me few additional tips to help me with building the PC and how to maximize my gaming experience!!!! THANK YOU!

Also, do you know of anyone or anywhere that will build my PC for me if I take them the parts? If not I'll just build it myself but I really don't wanna mess anything up.

Solution
When you increase the CPU speed by few settings in BIOS you get better performance but you increase heat,power consumption and maybe decrease the life span, you also need a better cpu cooler. Well I would prefer not to overclock the CPU because of the said points and rather decrease the vcore to reduce heat and power consumption but this dont decrease the life span or speed. It is your choice and atm I dont think you would need to overclock since the system would be good for now.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2RtbR This would be possible if you dont plan to overclock much. The CPU is an i7 without integrated CPU with HT at the price of an i5.
Some info about overclocking...

StarBG

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
When you increase the CPU speed by few settings in BIOS you get better performance but you increase heat,power consumption and maybe decrease the life span, you also need a better cpu cooler. Well I would prefer not to overclock the CPU because of the said points and rather decrease the vcore to reduce heat and power consumption but this dont decrease the life span or speed. It is your choice and atm I dont think you would need to overclock since the system would be good for now.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2RtbR This would be possible if you dont plan to overclock much. The CPU is an i7 without integrated CPU with HT at the price of an i5.
Some info about overclocking http://www.howtogeek.com/165064/what-is-overclocking-the-absolute-beginners-guide-to-understanding-how-geeks-speed-up-their-pcs/

Solution

MelonDaddy

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, I guess I'm not overclocking then. I do plan to upgrade in the future to a better CPU and Graphics card and everything, will I be able to do that?

MelonDaddy

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014

Okay, sounds good. And what about the OS? I plan on getting Windows 8, do I install it after I build the PC?