Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

DVD Drive Problem

Last response: in Components
Share
Anonymous
February 12, 2014 6:40:20 AM

I don't know what problem is occurring every time I eject the DVD Drive
It isn't coming out at the first time
only after ejecting it twice or thrice it comes out & sometimes it also doesn't recognize the input

More about : dvd drive problem

Best solution

February 12, 2014 6:47:58 AM

Anonymous said:
I don't know what problem is occurring every time I eject the DVD Drive
It isn't coming out at the first time
only after ejecting it twice or thrice it comes out & sometimes it also doesn't recognize the input


sounds like your DVD is dying. You could try removing the Upper/lower filters, which can sometimes fix DVD reading issues. However, I would not recommend it for a novice user because your playing around with windows registry, which can have the effect (if you do something wrong) of making things not work.

Here is a link, but like I would advise caution if your not familiar with working with the registry

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driverssupport/ht/upperfi...
Share
Anonymous
February 13, 2014 7:25:42 AM

keith12 said:
Anonymous said:
I don't know what problem is occurring every time I eject the DVD Drive
It isn't coming out at the first time
only after ejecting it twice or thrice it comes out & sometimes it also doesn't recognize the input


sounds like your DVD is dying. You could try removing the Upper/lower filters, which can sometimes fix DVD reading issues. However, I would not recommend it for a novice user because your playing around with windows registry, which can have the effect (if you do something wrong) of making things not work.

Here is a link, but like I would advise caution if your not familiar with working with the registry

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driverssupport/ht/upperfi...


What will removing Upper/lower filters do? :/ 
m
0
l
February 14, 2014 3:19:45 AM

Anonymous said:
keith12 said:
Anonymous said:
I don't know what problem is occurring every time I eject the DVD Drive
It isn't coming out at the first time
only after ejecting it twice or thrice it comes out & sometimes it also doesn't recognize the input


sounds like your DVD is dying. You could try removing the Upper/lower filters, which can sometimes fix DVD reading issues. However, I would not recommend it for a novice user because your playing around with windows registry, which can have the effect (if you do something wrong) of making things not work.

Here is a link, but like I would advise caution if your not familiar with working with the registry

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driverssupport/ht/upperfi...


What will removing Upper/lower filters do? :/ 


it clears any devices with device manager error codes. Specially helpful if your drive isn't reading all discs, or some discs, or none at all. You may have to re-install some software that uses the DVD drive. So for example PowerDVD etc
m
0
l
!