Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Question About Xbox One

Last response: in Components
Share
February 12, 2014 10:31:22 AM

Hi everyone , I am planning to Buy Xbox One but I have some question .

Q1 - My friend told me that I have to Purchase Xbox Live to play Multiplayer on my Original Games . Is it true ? Do I need to but Xbox Live to play my Original Games ?

Q2 - If I run out of HDD Space then I need to buy a Special HDD for my Xbox One or I can buy 2.5inch Laptop HDD and Install it ?

Q3 - If I really need to Buy Xbox Live to play my Multiplayer on Original Games then does it apply on PS4 too ? I mean Do I need to buy something for PS3 also to play Online ?

Please Answer

More about : question xbox

Best solution

February 12, 2014 10:38:58 AM

Xbox has always required a gold subscription to play online. PS4 recently started requiring a Plus subscription to play multiplayer (online multiplayer was free on PS3).

And replacing the hard drive on an Xbox One will void your warranty since it requires opening the case. As far as expanding storage, I believe you can use external hard drives to complement the internal storage.
Share
February 12, 2014 10:42:18 AM

Justn said:
Hi everyone , I am planning to Buy Xbox One but I have some question .

Q1 - My friend told me that I have to Purchase Xbox Live to play Multiplayer on my Original Games . Is it true ? Do I need to but Xbox Live to play my Original Games ?

Q2 - If I run out of HDD Space then I need to buy a Special HDD for my Xbox One or I can buy 2.5inch Laptop HDD and Install it ?

Q3 - If I really need to Buy Xbox Live to play my Multiplayer on Original Games then does it apply on PS4 too ? I mean Do I need to buy something for PS3 also to play Online ?

Please Answer


yes you must purchase an xbox live if you want to play online

yes if you ran out of space you have to get a special hdd for the xbox

not sure if ps4 is free because ps3 is :p 

m
0
l
Related resources
February 12, 2014 10:43:27 AM

ThatVietGuy said:
Xbox has always required a gold subscription to play online. PS4 recently started requiring a Plus subscription to play multiplayer (online multiplayer was free on PS3).

And replacing the hard drive on an Xbox One will void your warranty since it requires opening the case.


Thanks for the Answer . I want to know that is Multiplayer on PS3 is still Free ? If YES then does Sony have plans to launch Plus subscription ?

m
0
l
February 12, 2014 10:45:25 AM

PS3 is still free to play online. Playstation Plus started on PS3 so it's been available...
m
0
l
February 12, 2014 10:46:46 AM

ThatVietGuy said:
PS3 is still free to play online. Playstation Plus started on PS3 so it's been available...


Thanks Man :) 

m
0
l
February 12, 2014 12:17:00 PM

1. Xbox Live required for multiplayer. Xbox Live for Xbox Original games is now closed
2. Must be an Xbox branded hard drive. This has always been true for Xbox. I don't even know if Xbox One allows an HDD change, I haven't looked into it much, but given the 360 it's likely you can
3. Yes and yes, PS3 online is free

Xbox Ambassador :D 
m
0
l
!