Hp 2000 2b16nr gaming upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfukinawesome

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
What can I upgrade to o my hp 2000 2b16nr to play videogames like black ops 2 and world at war? I have the amd e1-1200 dual core processor is it possible to put a quad core processor and what graphics card can I upgrade to I really don't want to buy a new laptop because of how cheap I got this one or is it possible to upgrade the motherboard to the hp 2000 laptop with the intel i3 quad core processor can someone please help me figure out what to do to this thing thanks a lot I really appreciate it

dasulman

Honorable
majority of commercial laptops like HP solder their components in - so no; you can't just switch out components willy nilly at all. That laptop will never be able to run those games well at all. if you post a budget and country of origin then I can try and find you one that will

imfukinawesome

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
im trying to spend like 600 at the most I feel like I might be better off buying a pc rather than another laptop but I would prefer a laptop that I can run black ops 2 on on my hp now I can only load up the menus and it wont load up the campaign or any type of other game modes which annoys me since I spent freakin 50 bucks on it and cant even play it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS