770 2gb 27" 1440p now, or wait for Gsync?

Solution
Oh yea, that 770 can push any game at 1440p maxed out just about, more than enough for any MMO. I disagree with Nikoli707 on the 4k monitor. 4k monitors are so immature right now, especially cheaper models that depend on tiling display panels, dual inputs etc with very limited timings and refresh rates.

Dell monitors are generally very nice though, but I'd be very skeptical of a 4k monitor at $700 when their own 1920x1200 monitors can get just as expensive for a high refresh rate/low latency.
The Gsync monitors will have about a $100 price premium over normal monitors for the bare hardware price, so probably $150-$200 over the non-Gsync versions. If you aren't pushing your GPU too hard and if you aren't playing twitchy FPS games, you'll be fine with a normal monitor.

Crzywhiteskata

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011

Awesome. So, in your opinion, will by graphics card be fine for WOW and other MMOs with that 1440p display?

Oh yea, that 770 can push any game at 1440p maxed out just about, more than enough for any MMO. I disagree with Nikoli707 on the 4k monitor. 4k monitors are so immature right now, especially cheaper models that depend on tiling display panels, dual inputs etc with very limited timings and refresh rates.

Dell monitors are generally very nice though, but I'd be very skeptical of a 4k monitor at $700 when their own 1920x1200 monitors can get just as expensive for a high refresh rate/low latency.

Solution