• distance
  • render
  • AMD
  • Laptops
  • Notebooks
  • Minecraft
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
February 14, 2014 4:22:13 PM

I need a >300$ laptop for me to do homework, Minecraft, and a couple other lightweight games. I would prefer an AMD A6 or better. (Something that will play at at least 5 chunks render distance @ 40 FPS)

More about : 300 laptop minecraft

February 14, 2014 9:45:43 PM

go to your local computer store
m
l
February 15, 2014 3:35:47 PM

FloppyTacoes said:
What do you guys think about this laptop? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

tbh why would you go on this forum for a 300 dollar laptop. there all the same you won't get any increase even if you spend 100 bucks more.if i was you i would wait till i have 600 dollars ish so i can have a low end desktop and at least play demanding games at low. if you don't want to go down that path yeh that laptop is fine for minesweeper and minecraft
m
l
a b D Laptop
February 15, 2014 11:01:50 PM

Still, for the price, that is a very decent system. However, I have to agree with limitzvfxgoespc, you really only need the help of a tech forum if you're going to spend a more substantial sum. That laptop will play minecraft, though. It definitely will, I can confirm.
m
l
February 16, 2014 6:31:04 AM

That is a great laptop, However, if you are only using it for minecraft and not moving it around I would go for a desktop. Desktop PC's will give you more "Bite". But minecraft isn't a very intensive game and you also said that you wanted to play other "Light-weight" games then you should be fine with a A6 overall. A8's are good but A6 are decent enough and are quite cheap compared to their A8 counter-parts.

Here is a desktop that you may be looking for: http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-A6-5400K-Windows-Desktop-...

All you would have to buy now is a monitor which you can get a pretty decent one at about $50-$90

Kind regards,
-James

m
l
!