7950 showing wrong gpu and memory clock speed

Techiegirl96

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
My 7950 xfx has for days been stuck with a gpu clock speed of 300mhz when it should really be 925mhz also the memory clock is at 150mhz when it should be 1250mhz. I put the settings on high preformance mode to see if the mode was the problem but it won't change even when I change the settings up or down it's just stuck. I restarted the computer and it's still stuck at the same speed and won't change even when under load and when a games on. It's really slowing down my games. I don't know what the problem is?
I updated to 14.1 Beta then reverted back to 13.12 because ccc wasn't even coming up then. I used this to revert back
*Update*
Ok after looking into it more I finally got it back up to it's regular speed but now it only keeps the speed when in games is there away I can keep it from jumping all the time? I also updated to beta and it seem to help.

Techiegirl96

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013

I have a Gigabyte board and the bios is up to date and none of my components are overclocked or underclocked. I think my motherboard is running good. Everything is ruuning great but I'm just having problems with the card