Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Nvidia to ATI Crossfire

Tags:
  • Graphics
  • ATI
  • Crossfire
  • Nvidia
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 17, 2014 3:49:08 AM

i have Geforce GTx 650ti Boosti have an option to exchange it for a same value ati gpu my MotherBoard support crossfire buu no sli
i prefer playing games on max setting and best posb fps
my display resolution is 1600x900
i recently played Batman Origins & AC BlackFlag on max graphics
so jus to be secured for future games should i go for d upgrade or stick to Nvidia
i m an loyal Nvidia fan for past 16 years
i also heard dat ati is not good wid der driver support
so plz suggest me wid dis

More about : nvidia ati crossfire

February 17, 2014 3:52:53 AM

my suggestion stick with gtx 650ti
but which ati gpu u r talking about hd 7770
m
0
l
a b Î Nvidia
February 17, 2014 3:56:46 AM

If the board does not support SLI then that means that the secondary PCI-e slot runs at only x4 speed. Which is to slow and will cause issues.

Just stick to your card until you can afford a better SINGLE card.
m
0
l
Related resources
February 17, 2014 4:22:47 AM

The only same value AMD card I can think of is the R7 260x, anything less than that is probably not worth it.
m
0
l
February 17, 2014 4:26:01 AM

nashdes001 said:
my suggestion stick with gtx 650ti
but which ati gpu u r talking about hd 7770


Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R7 260 OC 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card

OR

Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7850 1GB GDDR5 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

I have option to switch to Sapphire only for ati gpu
my current gpu manufacture is Zotac
have an 2GB Card
m
0
l
February 17, 2014 4:27:47 AM

Novuake said:
If the board does not support SLI then that means that the secondary PCI-e slot runs at only x4 speed. Which is to slow and will cause issues.

Just stick to your card until you can afford a better SINGLE card.



i Have Gigabyte B85 mother Board
& intel core i7 4770 3.4GHz CPU
Corsair 8GB 1600MHZ ram
m
0
l

Best solution

a b Î Nvidia
February 17, 2014 4:35:09 AM

harsh0316 said:


i Have Gigabyte B85 mother Board
& intel core i7 4770 3.4GHz CPU
Corsair 8GB 1600MHZ ram


Yeah the B85 is not meant for dual graphics cards at all.
Share
February 17, 2014 4:37:58 AM

Novuake said:
harsh0316 said:


i Have Gigabyte B85 mother Board
& intel core i7 4770 3.4GHz CPU
Corsair 8GB 1600MHZ ram


Yeah the B85 is not meant for dual graphics cards at all.



den y have dey added crossfire support ??????
is it only to increase sales???
m
0
l
a b Î Nvidia
February 17, 2014 4:46:58 AM

Pretty much to increase the sales, yes.
m
0
l
February 17, 2014 4:56:50 AM

Novuake said:
Pretty much to increase the sales, yes.


Thanks for d help
Will proudly stick to nvidia:D 
m
0
l
a b Î Nvidia
February 17, 2014 4:59:17 AM

Nothing wrong with AMD, but stick to a single card you will have to.
m
0
l
!