Solved

Best Sub-$40 PC Case

The title says all.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case
  1. You don't say what size or what style. Or if you want top or bottom mount PSU, or if you want PSU included. Or if you have a preference on color. But for that price, I would suggest one of these. I have built with several of them. Seems I end up building a lot of budget PCs lately.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007583%2050002120%2050002177%2050001333%2050001379%2050001320%2050001375%2050008791%204025%20600029808%20600053918&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=100
  2. clutchc said:
    You don't say what size or what style. Or if you want top or bottom mount PSU, or if you want PSU included. Or if you have a preference on color. But for that price, I would suggest one of these. I have built with several of them. Seems I end up building a lot of budget PCs lately.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007583%2050002120%2050002177%2050001333%2050001379%2050001320%2050001375%2050008791%204025%20600029808%20600053918&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=100


    Full, mid, or micro ATX for the size, but for the color I don't care. Bottom mount for PSU, included or not.
  3. And of the ones you listed, I really like the NZXT Temptest because it can mount a bunch of fans.
  4. Best answer
    Jonathan Tyer said:
    And of the ones you listed, I really like the NZXT Temptest because it can mount a bunch of fans.


    I haven't built with the Tempest, but I did build with NZXT's Gamma: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146061
    Light weight, good air flow and well designed. Quite a nice case for $30. The Tempest looks to be a step up from the Gamma.
  5. clutchc said:
    Jonathan Tyer said:
    And of the ones you listed, I really like the NZXT Temptest because it can mount a bunch of fans.


    I haven't built with the Tempest, but I did build with NZXT's Gamma: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146061
    Light weight, good air flow and well designed. Quite a nice case for $30. The Tempest looks to be a step up from the Gamma.


    I'm building a build right now and I chose the Gamma
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Components